Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rally for The Quinn-were you there?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Biggins wrote: »
    We are still waiting number times produce previously the proof to the question asked of you!
    Now, now Biggins, that was answered comprehensively. I give the facts and then I gave my opinion of the facts. Have you?.....eh....NOPE.
    We are still waiting for you to explain your lying!
    I didn't lie, you presented a spurious transcript from the court, about something unrelated to what I was asking you about. You acknowledged that yourself yesterday, but you tried it on again today. NO JUDGE OR JURY HAS PROUNOUNCED AN OPINION OR VERDICT ON WHAT QUINN DID WHEN ANGLO WAS FUNCTIONING AS A BANK.
    You said it was a fact that he did something illegal, but you STILL have not told us what that was and presented the facts of that. And we all know why you won't present that. Less of the hissy fits and answer the question you were asked.

stepbar wrote: »
    Biggins, your time here is wasted trying to argue the toss with individuals who believe that SQ has been 'hard done by' (to use a well worn quote of his). Be the bigger man and save your energy.

Do you want to have a go at the question Biggins won't answer?

p.s. I am blue in the face saying Quinn did wrong.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Happyman42 wrote: »

I have given MULTIPLE answers not to that matter - unlike you who won't give answers, including the explaining of your lying!

You will be treated more decently when you start behaving decently to others here - and not just myself.

I ask again - please explain your lying! LINK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Biggins, your time here is wasted trying to argue the toss with individuals who believe that SQ has been 'hard done by' (to use a well worn quote of his). Be the bigger man and save your energy.

What question??? Please link the question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭SocSocPol

Are the Quinns paying you in Euros or Rubles?:D

• Advertisement

I didn't lie

More lies!
    Originally Posted by Happyman42
    ...you can say that the judge, the media and all the posters on here are all just guessing about what happened because 'there isn't enough evidence yet' because Quinn has 'hidden' it all

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=80018992&postcount=331

My reply:
    1. PLEASE SHOW WHERE I STATED:
    Quote:
    ...you can say that the judge, the media and all the posters on here are all just guessing about what happened because 'there isn't enough evidence yet' because Quinn has 'hidden' it all

PLEASE SHOW WHERE I STATED THIS!

Your getting used to lying I see.

It's a two part question:

1. What evidence have we that Quinn did something illegal when Anglo was functioning as a bank?
    Sources and links please in the answer.

2. Assuming that you provide the evidence of wrongdoing, please give us your opinion on the reason for Quinn not being arrested, charged and punished for those crimes in particular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

It's a two part question:

1. What evidence have we that Quinn did something illegal when Anglo was functioning as a bank?
    Sources and links please in the answer.

2. Assuming that you provide the evidence of wrongdoing, please give us your opinion on the reason for Quinn not being arrested, charged and punished for those crimes in particular.

Please link your question. Funny that's it's now turned into 2 questions. I couldn't be arsed searching through 25 pages on an iPhone TBH.

Please link your question. Funny that's it's now turned into 2 questions. I couldn't be arsed searching through 25 pages on an iPhone TBH.

He keep chopping ans changing the question.
    The original one was answered a number of times.

He's now changing the question not only now from one - but into two - besides refusing to explain his lying and unable to prove or provide links to his allegations.

At this stage he's a good example of what ruin's a good thread - but then I think thats his ultimate agenda.

More lies!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=80018992&postcount=331

My reply:

You getting used to lying I see.

You said this:
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/finance/2012/0726/1224320827603.html

This is why the investigations are still continuing and why so far - AS OF YET - he has yet to be but I suspect will be, further charged on various aspects.

See that bolded text....that means you are suspicious, you are going on a hunch, you have nothing to back it up....you are 'guessing'. Like everybody else is 'guessing' that he did something illegal...because HE HASN'T BEEN CHARGED WITH ANYTHING ILLEGAL. If he did something illegal......show me the proven facts that he did.

Off course you know, like me, that the freaking facts are all there, but you won't say it because you know the next question is, 'why wasn't he charged and prosecuted' because you further know that that means DUE PROCESS was not followed here. Which in my opinion means that SOMEBODY DOES NOT WANT THE ANGLO DEBACLE TEASED OUT IN A COURT OF LAW because of what will be revealed.
    If they were not worried then Quinn would have been in jail for the original crimes a long time ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

He's now changing the question not only now from one - but into two - besides refusing to explain his lying and unable to prove or provide links to his allegations.

At this stage he's a good example of what ruin's a good thread - but then I think thats his ultimate agenda.

Yeah I've bowed out because this has become weary - its clear that there is an agenda here to ruin the thread because someone can't defend the indefendsible - I don't think it matters what you say at this stage Biggins, impossible to have an intelligent debate on those terms.

You know it was always going to be a two parter, that's why you are avoiding the first part! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

The rally sadly was organised and arose I suspect because of few of his close friend only wish to believe what they are being told (more lies?) by the Quinn' mafia and are willing to ignore their defiance of the law and their money, out of the country, possible laundering antics.

...And then other people wonder how crooks get away with things in Ireland and cry "Why don't the state do anything about it?" - well the state did and now the Quinns would have us all believe that they shouldn't!
    ...Just for them of course!

Biggins, with all due respect, you have no possible method of knowing why 5,000 people attended that rally.

It's same to assume that the rally was organised by some of Sean Quinns close friends.

After that, we're into speculation.
    How many of those who attended were friends or relatives?
    How many were ex-employees?

And how many were people who sense that we are not being given the whole story, and were there to demand an equal playing field for all the players?

Neither of us know the answer to that!

What we do know, however, is that Sean Quinn is being vilified daily in the press.
    Meanwhile, Anglo, now IBRC, are painting themselves as the taxpayers hero, moving heaven and earth to save the poor taxpayer some money - while conveniently ignoring their own part in advancing the loan, and the other 30-odd Billion that they've left us on the hook for.

There's uproar at the generous living allowance allocated to the Quinn family, but not a whisper about certain developers who are being paid up to 200K annually, to administer ghost estates.
    There isn't a peep about how effectively (or otherwise) NAMA is administering the property portfolio.

There was outrage at the Bank guarantee - yet when the ESM was accepted in a referendum here - the act of guaranteeing banks in future was portrayed as wonderful news for the Irish taxpayer.
    The ESM may reduce our debt in the short term, which is good news - but it also gives us no choice about guaranteeing bank losses in the future.:mad:

Again, and again, we've heard about dodgy dealings by banks worldwide.
    They've cost ordinary people hundreds of Billions.
    Have we demanded reform of the Banking sector with anything remotely resembling the ire directed at Sean Quinn?
    Have we hell!
    Instead we're all so occupied with the Quinn saga that we've taken our eye off the much more important (and expensive) ball - and our wonderfully unbiased media:rolleyes: are only too happy to detract our attention.

How many people were at that rally to protest about some/all of these issues, rather than solely to support Sean Quinn?
    Neither of us know the answer to that - but you can be sure that for some of the people there, these issues were a motivating factor, and that, far from being "sheeple" - they are independent thinkers, who are not willing to have their judgement affected by whatever the media want them to think on any particular day.

It's a great pity that their voices are being drowned out by two opposing camps, the "Sean Quinn is the biggest crook in the World" camp, versus the "Sean Quinn only did what anyone would do" camp.

"Ordinary" people in Ireland, (and elsewhere) are being hung out to dry by a much bigger bunch of vultures in Banking/Finance than Sean Quinn could ever be, aided and abetted by Governments who are meant to serve their citizens.

These are the people we need to continue to direct ire at - not Sean Quinn and a not particularly significant, in the overall scheme of things - 2 Billion.
    We're being fleeced for a whole lot more, and we are allowing ourselves to be distracted by vested interests.
    Wake up, people!

You said this...

Well done in actually finding something - but you haven't explained your lying.

Now can you please explain why you lied and stated that I stated:
    Originally Posted by Happyman42

Let me be very clear.

I NEVER said:

(a) "the judge, the media and all the posters on here are all just guessing about what happened"

(b) "because Quinn has 'hidden' it all"

Now for the umpteenth time - can you please show where I stated this as you have said I have done - and if you can't - can you please explain why you are lying?

Noreen1 wrote: »
    Biggins, with all due respect, you have no possible method of knowing why 5,000 people attended that rally.

I never said I did.
    Have I said I have a method of knowing why 5,000 people attended that rally?
    I never actually stated anything abut 5,000 people - or any of those that were actually in front attending, in the post you refer to!

I said:
    The rally sadly was organised and arose I suspect because...

Frankly I feel Sean Quinn should be vilified for what he has done, continues to do and for what the result will be for the rest of the nation for the next 12 to 15 years.
    (The Indo say's 20 years - buts thats the indo!)

I hold the Anglo in equal lower regard.
    These are the people we need to continue to direct ire at - not Sean Quinn and a not particularly significant, in the overall scheme of things - 2 Billion.
    We're being fleeced for a whole lot more, and we are allowing ourselves to be distracted by vested interests.
    Wake up, people!

We have people here on boards.ie giving out about ink cartridges, Enda's costly plane costs, household payments etc (far lesser amounts but still big on their own):
    TAKE ALL the money raised this year by the cuts in child benefit. And from cutting the school clothing and footwear allowance. And all the cuts to jobseekers’ benefit, rent supplement and fuel allowances for the elderly.

Throw in the restriction of one-parent family allowance to children under seven. Pile on all the cuts in back-to-education allowances and community employment schemes. Take all of that money from the pockets of the poorest people in Ireland this year and you still haven’t reached the amount Seán Quinn agrees he owes the Irish taxpayer.

This is nothing to do with the €2.3 billion he borrowed from Anglo Irish Bank to buy its shares.
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/opinion/2012/0731/1224321157051.html?via=mr

Yet when Mr Quinn leaves you and I with a bill of 1.3+ BILLION - no, we must not go after him? (as SOME at a Cavan rally would have us not do!)

Anyone spot the double standards?

Let me be very clear.

I NEVER said:

(a) "the judge, the media and all the posters on here are all just guessing about what happened"

Already answered, if it's not satisfactory, I apolgise, now can we get over it.
    (b) "because Quinn has 'hidden' it all"

Now for the umpteenth time - can you please show where I stated this as you have said I have done - and if you can't - can you please explain why you are lying?
    You most definately did say that he had hidden the facts and slowed the investigation. But it was pointed out to you that the judge was referring to what happened after the collapse of Anglo....WHICH WAS NOT WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT.

We were of course talking about what he did illegally when Anglo was a functioning bank.

I have already given an answer which is a possibility - but seeing as your incapable of doing your own research yourself (but are able to give out about others not doing it!), here is my answer again:

Such the complex mess and DELIBERATE hiding of many facts which Judge Peter Kelly described as a mesmerisingly complex deception and the most devious he had witnessed in six years on the bench in the court’s commercial division - that the investigators
    (you know, the ones that the Times states as "Investigators seem to be going to infinity and beyond to try to unravel the extraordinary world of the Quinns") hunting down the records of Quinns mess, are still collecting the evidence needed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

What we do know, however, is that Sean Quinn is being vilified daily in the press.
    Meanwhile, Anglo, now IBRC, are painting themselves as the taxpayers hero, moving heaven and earth to save the poor taxpayer some money - while conveniently ignoring their own part in advancing the loan, and the other 30-odd Billion that they've left us on the hook for.

We are all agreed on that point that this is an easy PR win for Anglo and their day hopefully will come but IBRC are state owned and have an obligation to get back OUR money. Quinn has played into their hands though with the way he has acted and his constant moving off the goalposts (repeatedly demonstrated by numerous posters here).

John Watters for one wrote a piece in favour of Quinn. The Anglo Celt writes editorials each week championing Quinn - as does the Impartial Reporter.

There's uproar at the generous living allowance allocated to the Quinn family, but not a whisper about certain developers who are being paid up to 200K annually, to administer ghost estates.

Agreed but Quinn is this weeks hot topic - the media dogs will move on - anyway that is irrelevant to the discussion here.
    There isn't a peep about how effectively (or otherwise) NAMA is administering the property portfolio.

Simple - currently there is no story and I can't believe i am saying this but it would appear that they are actually doing ok..:eek:

There was outrage at the Bank guarantee - yet when the ESM was accepted in a referendum here - the act of guaranteeing banks in future was portrayed as wonderful news for the Irish taxpayer.
    The ESM may reduce our debt in the short term, which is good news - but it also gives us no choice about guaranteeing bank losses in the future.:mad:

Again, and again, we've heard about dodgy dealings by banks worldwide.
    They've cost ordinary people hundreds of Billions.
    Have we demanded reform of the Banking sector with anything remotely resembling the ire directed at Sean Quinn?
    Have we hell!
    Instead we're all so occupied with the Quinn saga that we've taken our eye off the much more important (and expensive) ball - and our wonderfully unbiased media:rolleyes: are only too happy to detract our attention.

I don't agree with you on this - lots of ire has been directed at the banking sector - again Quinn has courted the media recently and has made it easy for the media - he writes the stories himself with the tall tales he is telling. Sean Fitz at least didn't skip over the border - he entered the jurisdiction to be arrested - what did poor petie Quinn do..
    How many people were at that rally to protest about some/all of these issues, rather than solely to support Sean Quinn?
    Neither of us know the answer to that - but you can be sure that for some of the people there, these issues were a motivating factor, and that, far from being "sheeple" - they are independent thinkers, who are not willing to have their judgement affected by whatever the media want them to think on any particular day.

Conjecture but I very much doubt it - you always look after number one.

It's a great pity that their voices are being drowned out by two opposing camps, the "Sean Quinn is the biggest crook in the World" camp, versus the "Sean Quinn only did what anyone would do" camp.

"Ordinary" people in Ireland, (and elsewhere) are being hung out to dry by a much bigger bunch of vultures in Banking/Finance than Sean Quinn could ever be, aided and abetted by Governments who are meant to serve their citizens.

Wake up, people!

Their day will come - Quinns day is now because of his actions - if we wait he will have trebled the national debt with the siphoning off of our money to the russians - but at least we will have a few second hand laptops

Already answered, if it's not satisfactory, I apolgise, now can we get over it.

No - you have not shown where I have clear stated what you say i have stated.

Please show us where I have stated, you said that I said.

At least admit that you lied then!

MORE lies:
    You most definately did say that he had hidden the facts and slowed the investigation. But it was pointed out to you that the judge was referring to what happened after the collapse of Anglo....WHICH WAS NOT WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT.

We were of course talking about what he did illegally when Anglo was a functioning bank.

1. I did not state:
    he had hidden the facts and slowed the investigation.

I stated somewhere that he has been doing the opposite to what he has been ordered to do at times and that he had being unhelpful.

I did NOT state I did not state "he had hidden the facts and slowed the investigation."

You say I did "definitely state it" - please show where too?

Lies - lies - and more lies...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

One wonders at these ex employees attending this rally. If i was an ex employee i'd be seriously pi**ed:confused:

No - you have not shown where I have clear stated what you say i have stated.

Please show us where I have stated, you said that I said.

At least admit that you lied then!

OK, I lied and I'm sorry...now can we move on with the thread? You have questions to answer.

• Advertisement

MORE lies:

1. I did not state:

I stated somewhere that he has been doing the opposite to what he has been ordered to do at times and that he had being unhelpful.

I did NOT state I did not state "he had hidden the facts and slowed the investigation."

You say I did "definitely state it" - please show where too?

Lies - lies - and more lies...

What in God's name did you mean by this then?
    I have already given an answer which is a possibility - but seeing as your incapable of doing your own research yourself (but are able to give out about others not doing it!), here is my answer again:

Such the complex mess and DELIBERATE hiding of many facts which Judge Peter Kelly described as a mesmerisingly complex deception and the most devious he had witnessed in six years on the bench in the court’s commercial division - that the investigators
    (you know, the ones that the Times states as "Investigators seem to be going to infinity and beyond to try to unravel the extraordinary world of the Quinns") hunting down the records of Quinns mess, are still collecting the evidence needed!

OK, I lied and I'm sorry...now can we move on with the thread? You have questions to answer.

Thank you.

Now if you will provide an adequate request to previous question put to you - multiple times:
    The government and state institutions are not allowing the full facts of this case to see the light of a court...

Please give us a link or prove it to us!
    This has been asked many times and you keep ducking with off-shoot, deliberate meandering reponses!
    What in God's name did you mean by this then?

LOL - Dear lord...

They were not my words - they were a posting of the words used by a judge in a Dublin court!

I even gave the link to them a number of times, right under the quote a few times!
    How have you still missed this? Your eye sight seems to be going so here is the link again...

CLICK HERE

First paragraph - you can't miss it - or maybe YOU can!

Try reading the second one too!

If you eye sight is still working, try here also:

Jailed for contempt after attempting to hide 406.57€ million portfolio
    Bankrupt Irish billionaire Sean Quinn's son and nephew have been sentenced to three months in jail for contempt of court after attempting to hide a 500 million euro property portfolio from the former Anglo Irish Bank.

Read more: http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Bankrupt-Irish-billionaire-Sean-Quinns-son-and-nephew-jailed-163189376.html#ixzz22Km3qXw0

Have you got it yet?

I posted what others have said.

If you have question about the tech details of their hiding - I suggest you contact them or the courts!

Here I go again doing it:
    Judge Elizabeth Dunne told the court that the contempt was outrageous. She ruled last month that all three Quinns consciously defied and misled the courts as they secretly shifted family assets as far afield as Ukraine, Russia and Belize.

Read more: http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Bankrupt-Irish-billionaire-Sean-Quinns-son-and-nephew-jailed-163189376.html#ixzz22KmzLCJe

Now - thats not me saying it - got it?
    I'm just reposting. Able to tell the difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 The Very Hungry Catterpillar

"The Quinn" being interrogated by Vincent now on TV3 :eek:

This is complete pedantic nonsense Biggins.
    Thank you.

Now if you will provide an adequate request to previous question put to you - multiple times:

Please give us a link or prove it to us!
    This has been asked many times and you keep ducking with off-shoot, deliberate meandering reponses!

Again, THE FACT: Quinn has never been charged with a criminal act for his activity when Anglo was a functioning bank.
    MY OPINION OF THAT: Because somebody does not want the activities of Anglo teased out in a court of law. 'SOMEBODY' = The government and state institutions.
    THE PROOF OF THAT IMO: The fact that he has never been charged.
    That is all I said.

LOL - Dear lord...

They were not my words - they were a posting of the words used by a judge in a Dublin court!

I even gave the link to them a number of times, right under the quote a few times!
    How have you still missed this? Your eye sight seems to be going so here is the link again...

CLICK HERE

First paragraph - you can't miss it - or maybe YOU can!

Try reading the second one too!

If you eye sight is still working, try here also:

Jailed for contempt after attempting to hide 406.57€ million portfolio

Read more: http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Bankrupt-Irish-billionaire-Sean-Quinns-son-and-nephew-jailed-163189376.html#ixzz22Km3qXw0

Have you got it yet?

I posted what others have said.

If you have question about the tech details of their hiding - I suggest you contact them or the courts!

Here I go again doing it:

Now - thats not me saying it - got it?
    I'm just reposting. Able to tell the difference?

Show me in post http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=80018080&postcount=325 where you 'quoted' anybody.

Now enough Biggins, if you still have a problem, take it to the mods. I won't be engaging with this nonsense again.
    Stop deflecting the thread with pedantry.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

God that man has some neck... put a rope on it and hang him I say, nothing less is better for traitor scum like him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭M three

Il Trap wrote: »
    Listen folks..I am considerably knowledgeable and centrally involved in the Quinn case -bottom line is, the guy is a crook. Those who support him are either ill--informed or deluded. Sad indictment of a section of Irish soc.

Would you mind explaining in what way you are centrally involved in the quinn case?
    You've accused sean quinn of being a crook so is it safe to say you work for anglo or their associates?

Stinicker wrote: »
    God that man has some neck... put a rope on it and hang him I say, nothing less is better for traitor scum like him

Charge and jail Quinn for the wrong he did but he didn't nationalise the debt....save your rope for the traitorous twats that did. :rolleyes:

This is complete pedantic nonsense Biggins.

Again, THE FACT: Quinn has never been charged with a criminal act for his activity when Anglo was a functioning bank.
    MY OPINION OF THAT: Because somebody does not want the activities of Anglo teased out in a court of law. 'SOMEBODY' = The government and state institutions.
    THE PROOF OF THAT IMO: The fact that he has never been charged.
    That is all I said.

Show me in post http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=80018080&postcount=325 where you 'quoted' anybody.

Now enough Biggins, if you still have a problem, take it to the mods. I won't be engaging with this nonsense again.

1. Have I ever stated that he was or wasn't charged with a criminal act for his activity when Anglo was a functioning bank?
    The only reason your throwing this at me was/is to additionally deflect from your inability to back your accusations up - yet again on double-standards you demand that for something you make out I espoused, you demand back-up?

Lying, double standards, and failure to back your own stuff up.
    Now you see thats your problem - I have posted links and I have mentioned that I have gone to the mods - but yet again your blindness seems to have kicked in!
    The reason why you r not already engaging with the parts you don't like I suspect, is that you CAN'T back-up what you posted earlier!

How about you stop defecting with lying - stop posting words not actually said and get off bitching towards others (yet you do similar that you give out about to them about!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

I never said I did.
    Have I said I have a method of knowing why 5,000 people attended that rally?
    I never actually stated anything abut 5,000 people - or any of those that were actually in front attending, in the post you refer to!

I said:

Frankly I feel Sean Quinn should be vilified for what he has done, continues to do and for what the result will be for the rest of the nation for the next 12 to 15 years.
    (The Indo say's 20 years - buts thats the indo!)

I hold the Anglo in equal lower regard.

We have people here on boards.ie giving out about ink cartridges, Enda's costly plane costs, household payments etc (far lesser amounts but still big on their own):

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/opinion/2012/0731/1224321157051.html?via=mr

Yet when Mr Quinn leaves you and I with a bill of 1.3+ BILLION - no, we must not go after him? (as SOME at a Cavan rally would have us not do!)

Anyone spot the double standards?

I can spot those double standards quite clearly, - the point I, and others, I suspect, in this thread have been trying to make is that vested interests are focusing our attention on Sean Quinn - to the detraction of more important matters.

Can those (not you, in particular, Biggins) who are screaming for Sean Quinns head, spot their double standards in meekly accepting all the other injustices that have been meted out, then whitewashed by propaganda in the media?

I can understand people wanting to see Sean Quinn punished for his wrongdoing.
    I'm damned if I can see why "justice" should be seen to be done almost exclusively in Sean Quinns case - and not in others.

It's as if some people want to exact revenge on Sean Quinn for all the wrongdoing that has been done, by him, and everyone else.
    That's not justice, it's more like a baying mob on a witchhunt - who aren't so much bothered about justice, as drawing blood.

We will not gain anything for either ourselves, or our children, unless we get to the truth about the level of Banking and Political corruption, then address that.
    Unfortunately, I'm afraid that some people are too easily distracted to apply enough pressure to ensure that real justice will ever be seen to be done - and that's exactly the way those who have something to hide want to keep it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52,016 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I can spot those double standards quite clearly, - the point I, and others, I suspect, in this thread have been trying to make is that vested interests are focusing our attention on Sean Quinn - to the detraction of more important matters.

Can those (not you, in particular, Biggins) who are screaming for Sean Quinns head, spot their double standards in meekly accepting all the other injustices that have been meted out, then whitewashed by propaganda in the media?

I can understand people wanting to see Sean Quinn punished for his wrongdoing.
    I'm damned if I can see why "justice" should be seen to be done almost exclusively in Sean Quinns case - and not in others.

It's as if some people want to exact revenge on Sean Quinn for all the wrongdoing that has been done, by him, and everyone else.
    That's not justice, it's more like a baying mob on a witchhunt - who aren't so much bothered about justice, as drawing blood.

We will not gain anything for either ourselves, or our children, unless we get to the truth about the level of Banking and Political corruption, then address that.
    Unfortunately, I'm afraid that some people are too easily distracted to apply enough pressure to ensure that real justice will ever be seen to be done - and that's exactly the way those who have something to hide want to keep it.

Fully agree. Quinn is a criminal but there are others hiding behind this case too. I can't see it but I can smell it.

Advertisement