Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fiddle tunes

Options
  • 30-07-2012 9:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭

hi all ...
    is there anyone out there that can teach me a few fiddle tunes . i know the basic as i,v just done a course in waltons school of music . i just want someone to teach me a few tunes i know 3 tunes of by heart ..

regards snowwolf ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

Where abouts are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭snowwolf

hi ...
    i live in dublin 8 area .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

Comhaltas Ceoltoiri Eireann have music lessons on Friday evenings at their centres in Clontarf and Monkstown from September, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tarbolton

Ceóltóirí Chluain Tarbh teach the fiddle in Marino College (Dublin 3) Saurday mornings 9 AM to 11:30 AM and on Thursday evenings 7 PM to 9 PM. Full details here.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tarbolton

.... and also if you do have a few tunes Ceoltóirí Chluain Tarbh run a slow session/class for adults to bridge the gap between lessons and full session playing. It takes place on Tuesday evenings in the Artane Beaumont Family Recreation Centre.

Full details here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement