Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paul O Connor photography Listowel

• 30-07-2012 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has heard or worked with the photographer Paul O Connor from Listowel Co. Kerry? <snip> Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

I've a better idea.
    you tell us who you are. and why we should believe anything you say.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SolZ

sheesh wrote: »
    I've a better idea.
    you tell us who you are. and why we should believe anything you say.

Ha, someone doesn't have a life outside of forum stalking. Chill dude!! :}

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

He posts regularly, a stalker is someone who doesn't register or if they are they never post and then randomly pop up!

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

Thanks AR

But he is sort of right on the whole no life thing :o

The original post gave out the name while remaining anonymous themselves it kind of irked me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Reoil

*gets popcorn*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 SolZ

I can tell that this is going to turn into a (yet another) pointless disussion/argument that is frequently seen on forums so as of this point, I'm out! Unless of course someone has constructive information! :) Later dudes. Enjoy living life in a forum!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement