Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How about....?? NEW POLL, PLEASE RE-VOTE FOR VENUE!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Cbyrd, I don't think we have to pay for the babies, if not one of yours can come in on our ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Harley.

I can find out tomorow if needed? Im only down the road but sure ill be heading for picnic anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Rain forecast for Sunday...

Kids love the rain :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

We definitely will not make it.

• Advertisement

I don't think we will either :\ Himself's dad is back in hospital, some result with a heart monitor he had on... if he doesn't get out today we won't make it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

January wrote: »
    I don't think we will either :\ Himself's dad is back in hospital, some result with a heart monitor he had on... if he doesn't get out today we won't make it either.

I'm so sorry to hear that January, I hope it's nothing serious & that he's out of hospital v soon x

So who do we still have confirmed for tomorrow? I'm coming from Kilkenny, don't fancy the 4 hour return trip if I'll be on my lonesome :D

Looks like its just you and me Cap :D

I think we still have Harley coming & Cbyrd are your crew coming too?

Thanks for not forgetting mini and I!! :pac:

Hope he'll be ok January!

• Advertisement

I live down the road from newbridge, it's heavy rain here atm but are we playing this by ear anything?

Harley. wrote: »
    I live down the road from newbridge, it's heavy rain here atm but are we playing this by ear anything?

Lol, I just looked outside l...dunno what happens with these things when it rains? Do we plough ahead regardless or change plans?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

We can not go - it is my late mother's birthday and we are going for a family meal and putting flowers at her grave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

The little lady and I are up for this, if it is still going ahead?! Last minute but what the heck :) I think I'll need to dig the rain gear out!

It's up to yourselves whether to go ahead with it or not. I'm in Dublin 15 and it's not raining heavily here.

I definitely can't make this, my father in law is still in hospital... :(

We're gonna go anyhow so who ever's there is there. It should be easy to find anyone else coz we'll be the only ones mad enough to go to a farm in the rain :D

Hope today for a okay Cathy...and your father in law is out of hosp and recovering soon January

getting the wellies out!!!

January I'm so sorry your father in law in still ill, I really hope it's not serious & that he's on the road to recovery very soon.

Cathy I hope you're ok today too & enjoy a lovely meal out with the family.

I was going to wimp out because it's lashing here in Kilkenny but feck it, I'll be kicking myself if by 1pm it's fine here & I'd have missed the day out.
    I'll pack the rain gear & wellies for the little lady, she'll be in her element splashing in the puddles a la peppa pig :D

Right time to haul ass & get myself + the kids ready. See you there :)

Here's the weather report from Met Eireann:
    Wet and breezy to start this morning, with some heavy bursts of rain at times. But much drier and brighter weather will develop later this morning. Some sunny spells can be expected in the clearance, but a few passing showers also. Highs today of 15 to 17 C.

Fingers crossed the drier brighter weather with sunny spells will arrive round about 1pm :)

Safe driving Cap, we'll see everyone soon o/

• Advertisement

I'm going to send out a PM with my number because I don't have web access from my phone. Presuming we will just meet out in front of the main entrance to the farm? See you all soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

we're heading off soon... might be a little late...but we'll be there;)

Home now mud and all :D great day and lovely to see everyone, ahhhhh all the tiny cute babies!!!

Now where is this private poll for who had the best child out :eek: :pac:

Oooh look at that a poll sayin hannibal smith's kids are the cutest! Aw thanks guys ;):D

Was a great afternoon, thanks all...who'd have thought the weather would hold out like that!

We are home now too, considerably more straightforward getting home than getting there! :D

It was fantastic to meet you all, E had a great time. Early to bed tonight I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

What a fun day.. we went to the car park via the senic route.. took over an hour :D babies are out for the count :pac: It was great to meet everyone and put faces to names.. and i think the poll was rigged (ahem) definitely the best child award goes to the peacock protector ;):D
    January .. some day we'll meet :rolleyes: hope your father in law is doing ok ;)

Cbyrd, we'll have to when we have two kids each who are practically the same age as each other... FIL is doing well, heart monitor was faulty.

lol I forgot about the poll :D

Absolutely brill day today, so nice to put faces to names & to catch up.
    My two slept the whole 2 hours home, though they've a second wind now & are wide awake :rolleyes:

Omg January your poor FIL & of course you/his family, all that stress over a faulty piece of equipment :eek:
    Thank God that's all it was though & he's ok.

bet the peacocks are conked out too :D

glad your f-i-l is ok January

• Advertisement
Advertisement