Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Lessons in Limerick

• 30-07-2012 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm going to be starting driving lessons shortly but as I'm not from Limerick I would like advice on where to go to, and if possible prices (I'm a not so rich student!!!)

Thank you!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

i take lessons with gogetdriving.ie and couldnt recommend highly enough. their number is on the website.good luck :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

I learnt with Pass chool & found them vv good, or you can try Affordable I've heard good things about them too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I went with Tom O'Mahoney! Great instructor and passed the first time.
    He's about €25 per lesson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

I went with Tom O'Mahoney! Great instructor and passed the first time.
    He's about €25 per lesson.

Same here, passed first time. Would recommend him highly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭gaf1983

I just passed today!!! :D Third time lucky!

I had taken the test first time round years ago, wasn't prepared at all, so wasn't surprised when I failed that time, took it again last summer, got failed for clutch control - for both tests I used two different driving instructors. Then last Saturday I went for one lesson with Richard Butler 087-6444404 (his number's on the drivinginstructor.ie site) , and he was so helpful - don't think I'd have passed it otherwise. Highly recommended.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭sioda

Tom o mahoney 30 a lesson passed my
    test today would have failed without him

Advertisement