Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I Have The Fear Something Chronic

13»

Comments

hardCopy wrote: »
    Is The Fear contagious?

I never heard of it until about 3 years ago, now everyone seems to be catching it.

Not only is it contagious, there also seems to be an emergence of "pre-fear"
    The fear of getting the fear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭optimistic_

The fact that you're both using the word horsey quite a bit in this argument is making me smile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

The fact that you're both using the word horsey quite a bit in this argument is making me smile.

I like horses. Watching the Equestrian Olympics online in between bouts of working like a maniac. Fear is dissipating slightly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Beetlebum

The fact that BrazilianNZ is a girl has given me the fear...I thought she was a guy and a secret crush on 'him' for ages!

Beetlebum wrote: »
    The fact that BrazilianNZ is a girl has given me the fear...I thought she was a guy and a secret crush on 'him' for ages!

Is BraziliaNZ a girl??

Mind.Blown.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Funglegunk wrote: »
    Getting so drunk that you don't remember the entire night, and then fearing you might have done something stupid/horrible during those minutes of memory loss.

It also has something to do with rats and midgets chasing you around then bed when you are trying to sleep.

A good run or swim prior to sleeping usually does the trick for me now. If not, one beer down the hatch and everything is ok again.

It also has something to do with rats and midgets chasing you around then bed when you are trying to sleep.

I call that "The Horrors"

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    Is BraziliaNZ a girl??

Mind.Blown.

:eek:

Mine too...so someone please verify this so I can either resume my crush or kill myself?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Mine too...so someone please verify this so I can either resume my crush or kill myself?

Why would anyone have a crush on me? I've never posted photos, I don't think

BraziliaNZ wrote: »

Would you rather not post photos and let us all live in ignorance?

So, a/s/l? s being most important

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

He/ she is correct, in fact I've never seen such careful use of grammar in my life.... bravo ... i'd have to drop the hand to check ..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Don't worry, I'm gorgeous

Don't worry, I'm gorgeous

Now you're just giving the game away ...

Because everything you post is exactly what I'd post if I wasn't so damn lazy..

Because everything you post is exactly what I'd post if I wasn't so damn lazy..

Quality stalker post my friend !!

Why thank you...i'll be keeping my eye on you from now on..

Why thank you...i'll be keeping my eye on you from now on..

I'm fairly entertaining .. you're also giving me the fear now ..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭asherbassad

The vast majority of the symptoms of "the fear" are basically just hypoglycemia (low blood sugar).

When someone goes on a bender, they are consuming vasts amount of sugars for hours on end (sometimes days) and you pancreas, liver and (especially) adrenals are on overtime bringing your sugars down and so when you suddenly stop .. you get a short spell of low blood sugar while your body re-balances.

Teenagers of course no nothing of this as they have brand spanking new adrenals that haven't been worn out over time.

And so, smoothies are perfect for hangovers that reason as they are full of the particulars vitamins (and sugars) your body is needing. Far better than juicing as that would just make you even more jittery.

What smoothie would you recommend, Cody?

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

I'm a fan of fermented grape smoothies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

I've got the fear today. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭Corvo

My drinking on the weekend usually goes like this...

"Aha! 200 euro! I'll go in the piss for the weekend!"

Sunday night..."Oh for **** sake why did I spend so much money! I'm such a waster!"

Rinse and repeat.

Money is a big Fear ingredient for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Spooning is definitely the only cure. I'm tempted to get a big dog & some lovely prescription drugs just to dissipate the fear.

Oh don't worry, the drugs are for the dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

The only way to cure the fear is lock yourself into a darkened room and cut yourself...... then perform auto fellatio...

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Price of Turnips

Advertisement