Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No!No!

• 30-07-2012 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Deal on Dealbuzz today for NO!No! for Euro99. It says it is the newest model. I have never ordered through Dealbuzz but hopefully is ok.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Had to google it, acne cream and hair removal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,092 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

canihave wrote: »
    Deal on Dealbuzz today for NO!No! for Euro99. It says it is the newest model. I have never ordered through Dealbuzz but hopefully is ok.
    Another buzz about the place....this time, its for a hair removal tool which sets you back over 200€ on Amazon.

I'm just hoping that the other guys get their laptops and TVs.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Fitseeker

Reviews for this product seem very negative on amazon, would probably stear clear, even at this reduced price. http://www.amazon.com/No-Hair-Removal-Unit-Pink/product-reviews/B002LBK5QU

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭brimal

This product has some seriously bad reviews on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/No-Hair-Removal-Unit-Pink/product-reviews/B002LBK5QU/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Edit: Yea, what Fitseeker said

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

When I saw this thread title... couldn't help but think of this..

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,092 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

brimal wrote: »
    This product has some seriously bad reviews on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/No-Hair-Removal-Unit-Pink/product-reviews/B002LBK5QU/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Edit: Yea, what Fitseeker said

Bad reviews is right !

"I use the nono on my upper lip and chin, even though the user manual says not to. In order to get close to upper lip hair without burning my actual lip, I hold a facecloth over my lip with my other hand"

What a tool :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭stevek93

Worst sh1t I have ever seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

As a daytime TV watcher, Kassie De Paiva has made me HAYTE that product..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

I bought one and find it really good. Defo happy with it but would never have paid the full price ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Celeron Media

Deal on Dealbuzz today for NO!No! for Euro99.

:eek: They can keep it, it's pure sh1te. It's not exactly a deal when you lose €99 and get a piece of crap in return.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Allyall wrote: »
    As a daytime TV watcher, Kassie De Paiva has made me HAYTE that product..

So did her "mustache free face" or "smooth sexy legs" not do it for you then????:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭marcus2000

A month after i signed up for this deal, there is still no sign of any NoNo.

They sent a generic mail last week with insisting they'd have a delivery date by Monday. I haven't heard from them since.

Wont be using dealbuzz again!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

No NoNo???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Order something from dealbuzz?

No!No!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ogla

I wouldn’t go near Dealbuzz I ordered the NoNo over a month ago and still no sign. Got the email like Marcus2000 but nothing since.
    Their customer service is non-existence they don’t answer emails.

So my advice stay well clear, I will be trying to get my money back!!!
    Some deals are too good to be true!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭canihave

I should have taken the advice on here - I ordered the nono and like that didn't receive. After trying to contact Dealbuzz on numerous occasions I contacted paypal and raised the problem on the resolution part. The order has been cancelled and am waiting on the refund to appear on credit card. Seems to be a pattern developing with Dealbuzz, but I have to say they do themselves no favours either by not having a good customer service. The communication between Gal Cochrane and Dealbuzz was ridiculous.

just to follow up on this. I've mailed Dealbuzz daily for 8 days now and still no response. The only addresses I can find are for "INFO" and a "Justine" @ dealbuzz. I have mailed both. Their generic mail said they would send an update on August 27th - though they didnt send anything. I think i have managed a refund of my delivery fee (to the main company) through paypal, but I think im going to have to submit a chargeback through my credit card to get the bulk of my payment refunded, which is just a headache.

I can manage delays or refunds, but ignoring communication and repeatedly offering 'dodgy deals' is unforgivable.
    Down with dealbuzz!!!!

I finally got some personal responses to my emails, but to no avail. 10 days ago Dealbuzz guaranteed me a refund. I am still waiting. I have had a few subsequent emails, where they continued to offer me a refund, but they were waiting to hear back from the manufacturer - as apparently they were refunding me too and there was some question over who was to refund me?

I just wish someone would process the refund!! I think it was June when I bought this gadget!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Dealbuzz seem to be bad news -

This is worth a read before purchasing anything from them -

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056711755

A girl called Janine from Dealbuzz was on here but she was banned ! - http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?user=576355&sort=newest

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

Bout a deal on deal buzz (don't all shout at once I know I should have listened !) anyway it was for a 18carat gold chain and earrings .

No voucher arrived 5 days later so I sent a email and got my voucher 2 days later .

When I went to redeem the voucher on the vendors website I noticed the item is listed as 18 carat gold PLATED.. Absolutely raging as I had this marked off my Xmas list!!

Brought this to the attention of deal buzz , they insist they knew nothing of this and have removed the deal from their website and sent refunds ..
    Did anyone else purchase this deal on 17th September deal number 308 €39.00

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭JayzuzHowiye

There's no limits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Thewife wrote: »
    Bout a deal on deal buzz (don't all shout at once I know I should have listened !) anyway it was for a 18carat gold chain and earrings .

No voucher arrived 5 days later so I sent a email and got my voucher 2 days later .

When I went to redeem the voucher on the vendors website I noticed the item is listed as 18 carat gold PLATED.. Absolutely raging as I had this marked off my Xmas list!!

Brought this to the attention of deal buzz , they insist they knew nothing of this and have removed the deal from their website and sent refunds ..
    Did anyone else purchase this deal on 17th September deal number 308 €39.00

18ct gold is over €30 a gram as scrap in small quantities theres no way any business in the world is going to sell it to you at that price.

marcus2000 wrote: »
    I just wish someone would process the refund!! I think it was June when I bought this gadget!!

I finally got my refund.Only took about 4 months!!! I dont think they are a scam website - just in way over their head!!! No excuse though - I'd never recommend them to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mindyclodagh

No, don't buy . Bought Tablet, broke in 10 days no joy from them. Bought hair product, still waiting, contacted them. Didn't even have the courtesy to reply directly. Never again. Other sites good, esp pigsback.

Advertisement