Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone website login

Options
  • 30-07-2012 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I keep getting the following when trying to log into my account on vodafone.ie for the past few days:

There was a problem with your account, please contact Customer care (SRV-WL-03)
    (UNIQUE_ERROR_CODE : gS9lQWcGfm9LKyC4b2TQwx8fNYBL05217rqQvqKYkKR3gyg8nP2W!-889193015!1987188391!1343642852020)

I can't email their support as you need to log in to do it (well played vodafone, well played.....)

Anyone got the support addy or ideas? (Tried the usual cache and cookies, multiple computers/networks/browsers)

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've seen it too on occasion, you can try their dedicated forum here

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Quixote

Hi,
    I have exactly the same issue.
    I ran out of credit last week and I can not top up yet. Today I received an importat text for a job and I needed to answer quickly from my mobile.

I try to log into my account and...
    There was a problem with your account, please contact Customer care (SRV-WL-03)
    (UNIQUE_ERROR_CODE : gS9lQWcGfm9LKyC4b2TQwx8fNYBL05217rqQvqKYkKR3gyg8nP2W!-889193015!1987188391!1343642852020)

1.-Impossible to email their support because I need to log in to do it
    2.- Impossible to call their support because "customer care" for "Pay as you go" is not free.

I feel cheated. It is like they wanted me to top up by force. :mad:
    I can't top up today and I don't know what to do!!!
    One thing is for sure, this does not happen to me again, I leave vodafone.ie as soon as I can.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Thanks Biko, will give that a try :)

@Quixote: While it is very annoying not being able to log into this FREE service, just remember that it is a FREE service.....and it is Vodafone. Over years of using their services you kinda get used to this behavior and usually just have to ride it out.

In case you don't know, you can get a €2 advance on credit if u txt IOU to 50223 or 50233 (Think it is the former) and a €4 advance if you txt SUPER to the same number.

Hope that helps and good luck with your job :)

Thanks Arcto for your response.

I must say I don't totally agree with you when you say that it is a FREE service.
    When I bought my mobile I knew the internet service provided by Vodafone.ie and I counted on that service and the number of webtext at my disposal. So, since they use that service as a publicity, I can assume that it is part of the service that I am paying for.

I guess I will have to get those €2 on credit, but I can not help feeling that I am been cheated and that makes me upset.

Anyway, thanks a million for the suggestions.

While I do not agree with what you are saying, I will defend to the death your right to say it ;)

I suppose I have been on vodafone since before that free web text service existed so I just kinda view it as a free thing, hehe.

Best of luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

Same here cant log in either and have run out of credit, if you are out of credit does that mean you can no longer use the vodafone webtext and mail services?
    Tried getting a nac code as well and it said the same error code thing when i got to the last bit after entering my imei no. and everything and now cant even log in!!

No, you can still use the web login/free texts even when you have no credit.

I have started this thread in the vodafone forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056714478

Can you guys post there to let them know this is a wide spread issue? (another user put his first post there as well, so I am assuming people are Googleing this issue :) )

Hi Arcto,

I would defend to the death your right to say what you are saying too. :)

and... hi livdmg,

I think you should be able to use the vodafone webtext even when you have no credit... So is it a coincidence that all of us that we have run out credit recently we have the same UNIQUE_ERROR_CODE or is a way to force you to top up ?

Cheers

Advertisement