Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male Red Factor Canary to loving home

Options
  • 30-07-2012 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi I have a much loved red factor canary - sadly due to impending move I will no longer be able to care for him. Needs a loving home and the company of some other canaries. He's about 2 and a half years old, sings beautifully in spring - his female partner died recently. Large handmade cage also available if wanted. Please DM me with your details - I'm based is Dublin 8. Pics attached

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

I can give him a home in a big avery with about 40 other canarys, finches and doves

• Registered Users Posts: 5 plinkfizz

Hi Kildare.17 -sounds great - I just sent you a DM there.

Replied, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

PM also sent Plink.

Would be great for my family

Just an update for the op.

His new digs
    c321b342.jpg

And he made a friendstraight away, the other red factor came over to his cage and they have been flyin round together since!

e5a9ceec.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

Just an update for the op.

His new digs
    c321b342.jpg

And he made a friendstraight away, the other red factor came over to his cage and they have been flyin round together since!

e5a9ceec.jpg

WOW! Thats lovely - lucky bird!!

Advertisement