Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Premier League - Outstanding Fixtures and update

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

SantryRed wrote: »
    Eamonn I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make this evening unfortunately. I can def do Wednesday from 6 on if you'll be about?

Usually have football on Wednesday and don't be about after. Possibly at 6 but depends on work. Any other nights suit? I won't be about on Tuesday either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Usually Monday's do but Shels Bohs is on so I'm off to that. Would you be able to get on for 6 tomorrow? I should be home by then or 6:15 at the latest.

Usually Monday's do but Shels Bohs is on so I'm off to that. Would you be able to get on for 6 tomorrow? I should be home by then or 6:15 at the latest.

To be honest, I won't know until about 5 tomorrow whether I could make 6 or not.

Raoul wrote: »
    To be honest, I won't know until about 5 tomorrow whether I could make 6 or not.

No problem at all. I'll be home anyways by 6:15 with nothing to do until 7:15 so if you can just send a PM. Cheers :)

I will be on at 6!! See you around then.

• Advertisement

Don''t throw so many picks this time :p

CHEERS!! I would love to see my interception stats through the years. I would say that the majority of them come against you.

My last game of Madden 12 and yet again Ben beats me in OT after his final drive levels the scores up :(.

I had a the ball on 4th and inches with 2 minutes left inside his 30 when scores were level and I decided to play it safe and take the FG as I know if I didn't get the 1st I wouldn't be able to stop him from getting 3 points. Which was right despite Ben having 4th and a few yards and a few dodgy passes on his last drive that could have been intercepted, I just about managed to stop him on my 2 yard line with 3 seconds to go and he took a timeout, knocked over the field goal.

In OT, Ben stopped my first drive just inside my own half. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stop the Bengals from getting the winning field goal. Final score was 26 - 23 to the Bengals.

Ravens 23 - 26 Bengals

Stats:

Passing:

Ravens 10/21, 236 yds, 1 TD 0 INT
    Bengals 20/35, 285 yrds, 1 TD 1 INT

Rushing:

Ravens: 22 atts, 71 yds 1 TD
    Bengals: 23 atts, 164 yds 2 TD

Defensive

Ravens 2 sacks, 0 INT, 0 Fumbles recovered
    Bengals 4 Sacks 1 INT 1 Fumble recovered

Score:
    Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 OT
    BR 7 7 3 3 0 23
    CB 0 10 0 10 3 26

Good game Santry. See you in M13 where hopefully I am beating you by more than one score in the final quarter. I might have some chance then.

Thanks for the game Eamonn. No surprise that our last game of Madden 12 was at tight as per usual. You didn't throw a pick which is a huge improvement considering the last two times we played :pac:

Catch you in Madden 13 :)

Hoping the Giants win, need some revenge for that loss at the end of the season.

Thanks for the game Eamonn. No surprise that our last game of Madden 12 was at tight as per usual. You didn't throw a pick which is a huge improvement considering the last two times we played :pac:

Catch you in Madden 13 :)

Hoping the Giants win, need some revenge for that loss at the end of the season.

I actually got the stats for ints and fumbles wrong there. Had your interception and fumble down as mine. Just thinking back I think that is the second luckiest you have been when beating me. On that final drive you had some extremely dodgy passes. The luckiest time was when I think there was a few seconds left and you got a TD either to draw or to beat me where it was a hail mary that bounced off one of my guys helmets and landed in your players hands. Never going to forget that one.

So this season you have beaten me in the PFL playoffs, these playoffs and the mini tournament. :( Probably would have beaten me in the conference game in our franchise too if you had the chance.
    Good luck in the next game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Sandra Ambitious Scholarship

Sorry Ben and Rizzo it's gona be a day or 2 b4 I can play don't have a tv at the mo but I should be Abel to get both games done quick once I get it back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

both games dont get ahead of yourself

empacher wrote: »
    both games dont get ahead of yourself
    My bad if I get through that is:) you hammered me last time

I'm borrowing a buddy's tv so I should be Abel to hook that up by sat morning of your around

around in the afternoon about 1?

around in the afternoon about 1?
    Sorry I just told a buddy I'd fill in for a rugby match In Clare tomorow you can go through and play Ben if u want uv been available all week and iv not been

it'd be a pity to miss out now, any time in the next few days?

it'd be a pity to miss out now, any time in the next few days?
    I should be sorted early this week b4 wensday I hope

im free all tues evening

i should be around tomorow after about 9 i can message you here tomorow night il def be around at some stage just not shure how early yet

• Advertisement

what time suits tonight? im free tomorrow aswell if it suits better?

what time suits tonight? im free tomorrow aswell if it suits better?
    Il either play u or give u a time I can play at 7

I'm free whenever u want

21 - 10 Pats.

total offense 295. rushing 140, passing 155. turnovers 2.

Giants

total offense 103. rushing 93, passing 10. turnovers 0.

Was a very defense game. with both of us playing very cautiously.

Santry you still have madden 12?

Of course.

When suits you to play?

good game sorry i delayed it so long best of luck with the final lads

This will be my last ever Madden 12 game so let me know empacher!!! :)

This will be my last ever Madden 12 game so let me know empacher!!! :)

free this afternoon till about 3pm if your around

Can you start at 3? In town now so probably won't be out until 2;30 at the earlIest.

• Advertisement

yup i can make that.

Advertisement