Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westport Stags - ideas welcome

Options
  • 30-07-2012 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭

info please ...

lap-dancing?

strippers ?

etc

etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Leiva wrote: »
    info please ...

lap-dancing?

strippers ?

etc

etc

:D unless somewhere new has opened up , you got no chance there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

info please ...

lap-dancing?

strippers ?

etc

etc

this is a joke, right?

as much as i love westport the best nights usually revolve around the vineyard or matt molloys, then down across the bridge to the nightclub and then hopefully invited back to a shindig in some local girl's house

if you have a surf board or golf clubs, bring them, good daytime craic can be had

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,273 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

A sea kayaking trip in clew bay is well recommended, these guys do them: http://www.irelandwestseakayaking.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Lap-dancing?

No formal arrangements but the popular pubs do geet rather crowded weekend nights, and as Confucius said there is only one hair on opportunity's head, if you get what I mean

Stripping

Paint strippers available in leading hardware stores.

I endorse advice on this thread and recommend you scroll back on previous threads or look at the top of this forum - pubs/restaurants in Mayo

Westport wants to win the Tidy Towns competition again this year. If you do collapse on the street thru being tired and emotional, do so at attention, hands at your side. Lie parallel to the kerb. Council sanitation staff will look after you in the morning.

Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭finisklin

nuac wrote: »
    Council sanitation staff

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I often take my shirt off in Heneghan's if that's any good to you. Lap dancing, well, like I'll try everything at least four times.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

info please ...

lap-dancing?

strippers ?

etc

etc

Westport mart closed a few years back, if you're looking for old cows you'll have to try Balla mart instead.

(and no smart comments about old women please!)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Neither to be had in Westport thankfully.
    It's a good spot for just general drinking/craic though.

Advertisement