Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vita Liberata spray

• 30-07-2012 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi everyone,

I'm a spray tan virgin and have a wedding and a few things coming up so would like to get a tan that will last! I've read some threads and people seem to recommend the Vita Liberata spray tan, can anyone recommend a good salon to get it in? Can't seem to find that many salons that do it? I work in city centre but would prefer somewhere where I can drive to as don't fancy getting public transport after it as it'd most likely be raining! Maybe somewhere in Dublin 15 or that general area. Any recommendations greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Brown Cow in Sandyford and Carrickmines do it but that's pretty far away from D15.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I think creative spa in fashion city ballymount use it, but that might also be too far away for you

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Smiley Lassie!

Thanks Pythia and Sunny Dayz, I think they are too far away for me though! Has anyone tried the new Decadence tan? Is this near enough the same as Vita Liberata? It sounds good but would be a bit wary cos it's so new!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Hi everyone,

I'm a spray tan virgin and have a wedding and a few things coming up so would like to get a tan that will last! I've read some threads and people seem to recommend the Vita Liberata spray tan, can anyone recommend a good salon to get it in? Can't seem to find that many salons that do it? I work in city centre but would prefer somewhere where I can drive to as don't fancy getting public transport after it as it'd most likely be raining! Maybe somewhere in Dublin 15 or that general area. Any recommendations greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!

Would you consider rockstar or vani-t bought excellent tans IMHO

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Robyn_14

Millem wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Thanks!

I just got this done this evening in Heaven in Rathmies-25 euro. So far so good,went on lighter than other sprays but definitely darkening and not too smelly at all. Will let you know tomorrow how it is!😌

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Robyn_14

Robyn_14 wrote: »
    Millem wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Thanks!

I just got this done this evening in Heaven in Rathmies-25 euro. So far so good,went on lighter than other sprays but definitely darkening and not too smelly at all. Will let you know tomorrow how it is!😌
    A very natural colour-washed off well. Prob not as dark as I'd usually go for (I normally get a Vani-t tan in medium as I don't mind looking fairly tanned)but this is a nice subtle look for a wedding x

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ciara74

Anyone tried Infinity sun spray tan? trying to decide between that and Vita Liberata? I am very pale . Obviously lookin for product that will wear well and not go patchy after 4 days. ANy suggestions /comments appreciated. Cheers :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 lover_of_life

ciara74 wrote: »
    Anyone tried Infinity sun spray tan? trying to decide between that and Vita Liberata? I am very pale . Obviously lookin for product that will wear well and not go patchy after 4 days. ANy suggestions /comments appreciated. Cheers :)

im very pale and i have never had a problem with vita liberata tan. definitely recommend it. i have very pale irish skin and go for the medium. Still looks natural, after the initial first rinse if you moisturize regularly it doesn't go patchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

I got it done in Heaven O'Connell St which I know is city centre :) as someone posted above, they have a salon in Rathmines too though! and I know what you mean about public transport...I looked an absolute state after getting it, like I'd been in a mud fight :) Never been so mortified getting the luas!

Once you have a shower next day it really does look fab though.

Advertisement