Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Honda CBR 600F STOLEN Swords area

• 30-07-2012 1:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭

Its a 2001 Honda cbr 600 F Sport

01 D 98119

Left fairing cracked just in front of the indicator right one is scratched from the middle
    Brand new michelin pilot power tyres
    Under tray and led lights at the back
    small number plate

Stolen during the night (sunday 29 july) from front of appartments on Kettle lane Swords.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭thomashood10

Sorry to hear that buddy, used to work in swords business park, was it the one parked out on the main street usually? Repsol Honda colors right? Beautiful bike.

Hope you can get it back, will keep my eyes open.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Not the repsol one.
    Its Red and Black. A stunner of a bike.
    Taken from apartments on Russels Terrace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Terrible thing to happen to anyone....wake up and your bike GONE. Hope he gets it back in one piece.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 V!PER

This seems to be on the increase an awful lot lately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

Its a 2001 Honda cbr 600 F Sport

01 D 98119

Left fairing cracked just in front of the indicator right one is scratched from the middle
    Brand new michelin pilot power tyres
    Under tray and led lights at the back
    small number plate

Stolen during the night (sunday 29 july) from front of appartments on Kettle lane Swords.

i will keep an eye for her a pic would help a lot. ;)

mate do u mind and provide us more details? like if she has alarm, if she was lcoked (what brand) and anything that apear in your mind, if u can.

also was she parked there often?

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Please post a pic OP, that will help alot!

I dont have a pic.
    The bike is owned by a friend who lives in apartments on Russels Terrace, Kettle Lane Swords.
    He had the the bike chained good outside because he cannot park any closer to his door.
    It was gone with the space of 2 hours sunday night.

The bike is a 2001 CBR 600f RED and BLACK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

I dont have a pic.
    The bike is owned by a friend who lives in apartments on Russels Terrace, Kettle Lane Swords.
    He had the the bike chained good outside because he cannot park any closer to his door.
    It was gone with the space of 2 hours sunday night.

The bike is a 2001 CBR 600f RED and BLACK.

That's a shame as you know yourself a picture speaks a thousand words. I'll keep my eye out anyhow.

Bike found by Gardai.
    It is in the station, Damaged.
    Now he has to look for a van to go collect the damaged bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭thomashood10

Joy riding scroats I'd say

• Advertisement

Was found by Gardai in North Strand along with more stolen bikes.

Was it just the bikes found or do they have the walking virus that took them?

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Was it just the bikes found or do they have the walking virus that took them?

Dont know what the story is yet.
    Just an aladdins cave full of stolen bikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 wicklowbiker

Bike found by Gardai.
    It is in the station, Damaged.
    Now he has to look for a van to go collect the damaged bike.
    Good news it was found, was there much damage ?

Dont know what the story is yet.
    Just an aladdins cave full of stolen bikes.

Place is going downhill big time if ALADDIN is over here robbing bikes ffs!!!! :eek:

:D:D

Glad he got sorted....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭war_child

Hopefully just cosmetic damage , dirty scum out robbin bikes , my brother had his hornet stolen a few years back , alarmed ,disc lock, cable lock and the one night (my parents aniversary) the bleedin thing was gone , plus they lived in a cul de sac , just to say boys keep an eye on ur bike at all times coz these fugkers knew wer his bike was and must have tested it a few times previously...Im glad he got his bike back and hope he has many more years joy from her ......:cool:

I really feel for lads who have no choice but to leave a bike in full view of these *****....wth no side entrance or no garden etc. Or a girlfriend/wife/gay lover that will not let them leave it in the house.

Keep them shackled as much as possible lads and fully comp if ya can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭war_child

Ive just moved in to my HOUSE today mate and i nearly binned her twice gettin her down the steps so shes in the garden and covered ...i wouldnt ever take a chance ...gonna have fun gettin back upin the morning but a bit of timber and a dash of cement shud sort that problem out for good ...happy days ...wooohooo im a Home owner ....:D

Congrats....delighted for you.

Advertisement