Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to get a spray tan in Galway?

Options
  • 30-07-2012 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello, it's my first time getting a spray tan done and I've done my research online to find the cheapest place. So far, the cheapest ones are Elizabeth C and ChezElaine, with a full body tan at €25. That will be fine, but I've got a lot of things I need to buy the next few days so I'm just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere cheaper in Galway city? Thanks!!! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Cheapest option would be to do it yourself.

Spray tan can go horribly wrong so I personally wouldn't go for the cheapest place.

I've been sprayed in ChezElaine before and they are quite good in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

are ya getting spruced up for Ladies Day later this week.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 chelsea271

are ya getting spruced up for Ladies Day later this week.

:D

yeah!! and got plans for the weekend coming up! :):cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5 chelsea271

Cheapest option would be to do it yourself.

Spray tan can go horribly wrong so I personally wouldn't go for the cheapest place.

I've been sprayed in ChezElaine before and they are quite good in there.

Yeah i really can't do it myself, tried before and failed :p I booked one for Be a Diva, it's only €19! But she said it'd only last 3 days, I heard from everyone else spray tans last around 5-7 days :(:/ Thanks! :)

Advertisement