Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We need your old stuff please

Options
  • 30-07-2012 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hi

I volunteer for a animal sanctuary. As the number of animals we help is increasing so is the number of volunteers and visitors.
    What we would love to do now is to turn an old storage room into a dedicated space for everyone who visits to use, have tea, share information and somewhere to stay dry when it rains............ but all we have at the moment is an empty shell and a fridge!

We need some things to make the space possible and really hope that that some of you may have some old things you can donate.

We need some kitchen cabinets and a sink unit. We don't care how old they are or what they look like, as long as they are not completely falling apart (slightly is also ok as long as we can fix them). We will also need some other items such as table and chairs, sofa, armchairs, kettle, notice board etc.....we are not fussed by the age or condition just as long as it doesn't fall apart when someone sits on them :)

If you have any items taking up space and would like to donate them then please send me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as I can. We can collect.

Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Twoelles

Thank you to the amazing people who have contacted me already we still looking for the old kitchen units pretty please :)

Advertisement