Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Kennels - Enfield

• 30-07-2012 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi does anyone have any recommendations for dog kennels near enfield? We are staying in the Hamlet Court Hotel in a few weeks and need kennels for one night.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ms Tootsie

Hi does anyone have any recommendations for dog kennels near enfield? We are staying in the Hamlet Court Hotel in a few weeks and need kennels for one night.

Thanks.

Try Leyco Boarding Kennels. I have never used them personally but we live in Enfield and have been looking for boarding kennels for our dog when we go on holidays later this year and have heard really good things about these guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 melmelmoore

Thank u I will give them a call.

Thank u I will give them a call.

If you do go with them will you let me know how you get on? Thanks!

Will do although I rang yesterday and left a message but haven't received a call back.

Finally got through last nite and booked it. she sounds lovely will let you know how I go.

• Advertisement

Hi OP just wondering how your dog got on in these kennels?

Advertisement