Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belgium - Best value prepay (for smart phone)

Options
  • 30-07-2012 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭

I'm going to be in Belgium for a few months and I have been browsing around for a pre-pay mobile operator to use while I am there.

They seem to have just three infrastructure-owning operators : Base (KPN), Proximus (Belgacom) and Mobistar (Orange).

There are a good few MVNOs too but I can't seem to find any that offer anything even remotely comparable to the offers on Emobile or Three, particularly for data.

It seems a bit like Irish rates about 5 years ago. I know we moan about our rates being higher than the UK but clearly the Irish market's a lot more competitive than elsewhere. I found Spain a bit like that too with really steep data rates and relatively expensive national rates too.

Any suggestions? I don't really want to be gouged for data with my Android phone.

Comments

Advertisement