Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PGDE at Hibernia

• 30-07-2012 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Has anyone done this? Trying to see if it's feasible while working part-time and minding my 2 toddlers the rest of the time. How many hours a week on average.
    Thanks for any and all information.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭loveofliving

Did you decide to go for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Cork2008

Yes! Enrolled in the March/April cohort. (was going to wait til Sept but price will be going up). I think it should be ok....How about you?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 google08

I'm starting tomorrow too!!!!!
    Do you know when we will get the details of the tutor groups etc??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭donaghs

Just curious from people who've already done this course, the website mentions vaguely that the fees are tax deductible. Unfortunetly there's a newbie manning their phone line and seems incapable of verifying this.

Did anyone successfully claim tax relief for this course already? Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

think most masters' are open to tax relief, check out the revenue site (search for 'tax relief further education")

• Advertisement
Advertisement