Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Long hair on men

• 30-07-2012 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭

What do the Ladies of AH think ? yay or nay :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

NAY

I like baldies :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 307 ✭✭CodyJarrett

If women don't like my pubic hair plaits, they can get lost. They frame my willy perfectly :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I have yet to see long hair work on any bloke. Just looks unkempt and greasy and ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Define long hair. Are you talking about a ponytail?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 307 ✭✭CodyJarrett

Sawyer's locks made me wet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

better than the number 1 back and sides and scissors on top i see lots of guys with now

long hair is a requirement to work as a sound engineer or roadie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

YES! If you look like a young Dave Gilmour.........

davegilmour.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I love it. LOVE IT. Always have....

pookiesboo wrote: »
    YES! If you look like a young Dave Gilmour.........

davegilmour.jpg

Thats a man!?? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭Bambii_

I despise anyone with longer hair than me.

Why won't you grow, hair?!! Why?! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,670 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

syndeyfife wrote: »

Yes. Women tend to have softer facial features. And breasts.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I'm currently growing a mullet. I have it on good authority that it drives chicks mad lustful like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Define long hair. Are you talking about a ponytail?

Longer than 3 inches :pac:

Yes, the Adams Apple and flat chest should give it away! Plus itss Dave Gilmour from Pink Floyd. pffft :cool:

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »

:D:D:D

Not all woman have breasts. They just appear to since Penny's brought out the maximiser bras. Woman who wear them are cheaters and a disappointment to womankind.

Yes, the Adams Apple and flat chest should give it away! Plus itss Dave Gilmour from Pink Floyd. pffft :cool:

Yeah you can have him......I like my men manly!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,670 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Bambii_ wrote: »
    Not all woman have breasts. They just appear to since Penny's brought out the maximiser bras. Woman who wear them are cheaters and a disappointment to womankind.

Hence the use of the phrase "tend to". But it's obviously a man!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Don't have a preference for it but it wouldn't turn me off either. Don't like very long, very groomed, silky hair on fellas though.

Yeah you can have him......I like my men manly!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

I like guys with long hair and facial hair, I like them a bit scruffy and manly! No metrosexuals for me.

Medusa22 wrote: »
    I like guys with long hair and facial hair, I like them a bit scruffy and manly! No metrosexuals for me.

Hell yeaah! Unfortunately theyre a dying breed, I blame Ronaldo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

I dont mind long hair on men as long as its not longer than mine and they have some manly stubble raawwrr!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

I'm an all or nothing girl. I like my guys bald or with long hair...not a fan at all of the in-betweens!

Oh god a bit of stubble....mmmmmff!!!!

Oh god a bit of stubble....mmmmmff!!!!

Sweet baby Jesus.... stubble!! makes me go weak at the knees!! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

cloud493 wrote: »
    I have yet to see long hair work on any bloke. Just looks unkempt and greasy and ****.

I discovered Johnsons Baby shampoo worked a treat for that and still use it after getting the hair cut off. The only problem I had after was drying the hair. As using a blow dryer would of resulted in my hair puffing out like an affro :o

I discovered Johnsons Baby shampoo worked a treat for that and still use it after getting the hair cut off. The only problem I had after was drying the hair. As using a blow dryer would of resulted in my hair puffing out like an affro :o

How long was it and for what amount of time did you have it?Why you get rid of it?

Hence the use of the phrase "tend to". But it's obviously a man!

I read it as the "tend to" was associated with the facial features and not the breasts part as the two were separated by a full stop. My mistake :rolleyes:

I still stand by what I say though, and he is most definitely a man, I was not questioning that in any way :)

• Advertisement

Sweet baby Jesus.... stubble!! makes me go weak at the knees!! :D

Forgot about him (obvi when Jim Caviezel played him).

jimpj.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

I used to have long hair but it annoyed me after a while, i needed to put a lot of time into it because my hair is so thick. now i have a my hair shaved back and sides but still kind of long on top.

Forgot about him (obvi when Jim Caviezel played him).

jimpj.jpg

The J-man....a manly man...look at all that hair!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

How long was it and for what amount of time did you have it?Why you get rid of it?

Was this long...

Grew it for about 4 years. Got it cut off just over 4 years ago. :( Not too sure why I did it now. Was close to doing it again last year but needed to get it cut before an interview. May grow it again, not sure if I'll do it as long though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

Festy wrote: »
    What do the Ladies of AH think ? yay or nay :)

Yay, most definitely.
    Married one with long hair (though not exclusively for that reason :D)

I always think that too many Irish men shave the wrong end...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

Was this long...

Grew it for about 4 years. Got it cut off just over 4 years ago. :( Not too sure why I did it now. Was close to doing it again last year but needed to get it cut before an interview. May grow it again, not sure if I'll do it as long though

Do.
    That's one hell of a cute look :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I'm currently growing a mullet. I have it on good authority that it drives chicks mad lustful like.

In rural Australia, yes.

Only if you're Kenny Powers

http://keenypowers.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Pics or GTFO man. I need to see this mullet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭crazy cabbage

Always had my hair short. as in very short. Then i deceided to let it grow. Low and behold i have curly hair. I am in my 20's and only realising this now..... :eek: ....was always too short to notice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Ponytails are guaranteed to repel sex.

Pics or GTFO man. I need to see this mullet!

You'll have to wait a couple more weeks, it's a work in progress at the moment. Feedback has been good and sexy so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

Was this long...

That looked good. I've never gone long or over short. Always a scissor cut.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,273 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Ponytails are guaranteed to repel sex.

Must be something wrong with my one so, it's generally bobbin deep in clunge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

I spent four years growing my hair at one point. I eventually donated it all to 'Locks of Love' - they make wigs out of donated hair for children who are fighting cancer.

I have to admit that the ladies did love my hair when it was longer. My wife was in tears on the day that I had it cut.

I only cut my hair once a year now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,273 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I haven't had a haircut since I was 17. I'm 28 now.

Unfortunately my terminal hair length aint that long, so the longest it'll go is mid back :( always wanted super long hair. Ah well, wasn't to be!

Beard needs to be hacked at with a shears though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

You'll have to wait a couple more weeks, it's a work in progress at the moment. Feedback has been good and sexy so far.

I like it. Wife beater shirt and piece of grass in mouth is a prerequisite.

Federation flag for your pick-up is a must also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

**** short hair on men. and tans. and six packs.

give me an overweight, long haired unkempt rocker with the compassion required to excuse my nymphomania.

o1s1n wrote: »
    I haven't had a haircut since I was 17. I'm 28 now.

Unfortunately my terminal hair length aint that long, so the longest it'll go is mid back :( always wanted super long hair. Ah well, wasn't to be!

Beard needs to be hacked at with a shears though!

If you get it trimmed frequently it should grow quicker.....so Ive heard!!

I get my hair cut twice a year at most

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Dammit! I only got my hair cut last week......had it growing for about 4 years and now I'm told long hair is sexy :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement