Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a man named Paddy Dunne of Geashill, Co. Offally

Options
  • 30-07-2012 2:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4

Hi all. I am looking to contact this man named Paddy Dunne who lives in a cottage type house near enough to Geashill. He is a man about 60ish years of age and he is a fitter by trade. I first met him back in about 2003 when I bought a Lister engine off of him and now I am interested in whatever else he might have going.
    I can't find his number anywhere and I cannont remember exactly where he lives as I went up the Geashill direction the other week and got half lost and gave up.

If anyone on here knows the man I am talking about or have cantact details for him it would be great if you could pass them on to me. Thanks folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭The Scawgeen

Wish I could help you but I don't know that area very well, however either August or September is the Gooseberry Fair in Clonygowan which is down the road a few miles from Geashill and quiet a few locals with stationary engines exhibit. Perhaps he'll be there or someone might know him. Good luck with your search.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 wally81

hi, i think i know who you are looking for. If you pm me your details il pass them on.

Advertisement