Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving me MAD

Options
  • 30-07-2012 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭

there's some fella flying around in a small airplane for the last half hour around the docks area - he's driving everybody in my work mental The noise is atrocious.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

I'm sure if your boss found out that you logged onto Boards at work to tell us this that would be atrocious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

Id say if she had that pilot ........... can anybody else hear it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

How do you know it's a fella?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Lol. :D They could have been multi-tasking! ;)

snubbleste wrote: »
    How do you know it's a fella?

a woman would have better sense than to by flying in small circles over the one area

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

a woman would have better sense than to by flying in small circles over the one area
    I knew there was a feminist agenda behind this complaint. This anti-male pilot attitude is tearing this country apart.

:D:D thankfully some woman must have told him to get down from the sky and to cop on....annoying the town like that is not on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Or maybe he was safely reading Boards and read your post which hurt his feelings

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Chicken1

That plane was an Air Corps plane monitoring cash in transit from banks to the races, its a shame it upset you.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 concernman

Given my experience listening to conversations of women in offices I imagine yours today went something like this

"I cant hear a thing with that plane, where was I? oh yes how could Kristen Stewart do the dirt on Robert Patisson. Are you going watching X Factor tonight? thats a lovely top, did you get it in Brown Thomas?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,475 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Bloody thing kept me awake :-(

concernman wrote: »
    Given my experience listening to conversations of women in offices I imagine yours today went something like this

"I cant hear a thing with that plane, where was I? oh yes how could Kristen Stewart do the dirt on Robert Patisson. Are you going watching X Factor tonight? thats a lovely top, did you get it in Brown Thomas?"

thankfully I have no idea who those people are, and everybody knows you only shop at brown thomas when there is a sale on :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

The Pilot could have been reading this Thread on their phone! :pac:

Boards Mobile at its' best! :)

Advertisement