Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What the hell am I at

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Diapason

Jeez that sounds good, where can i get one of them lives

Dunno, but I CAN'T WAIT for my midlife crisis. It's due any day now.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

The unspoken and unwritten demands on young people are the worst .The demands we make on ourselves can be even worse still .Ditch ambition if you can because success brings it's own problems anyway .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

So here I am in the 18th year of employment thinking what the hell am I at?
    I mean most of my earnings off to the government to waste, soggy weather and for what?
    Its not as if my hearse will have a trailer full of money to bring with me.
    Sometimes I think wouldn’t it be nice to just have a simple life, sitting in a mud hut shaping and polishing a new stone for the top of my spear sipping milk form a coconut watching a village of topless natives.

If you really make that much money, surely you can afford a mut hut for the weekends, to get away from it all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Sappa

The yrs go quicker with age and I see it myself,why settle for mundane jobs or soul destroying work.
    Get up work home too tired for any sort of life enhancing activities repeat again.

Advertisement