Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Dial Tone - Failed Enablement

Options
  • 30-07-2012 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi.

I was on to eircom repairs about no dial tone on a recent re-connection. They told me it was a failed electronic enablement. They told me i needed a technician call out but I had to go through sales dept. Sales told me i needed repair dept. Kept getting transferred. Hopefully one of you guys could set me up with a technician call-out.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

bren50c wrote: »
    Hi.

I was on to eircom repairs about no dial tone on a recent re-connection. They told me it was a failed electronic enablement. They told me i needed a technician call out but I had to go through sales dept. Sales told me i needed repair dept. Kept getting transferred. Hopefully one of you guys could set me up with a technician call-out.

Thanks.

Hi bren50c,

Can you private message me with your eircom account number, name account and mobile contact number.

* Also can you confirm that you have plugged a handset into the main socket and there was no dial tone?

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement