Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies day, Galway races

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Who gives a damn if a lad is sick as a pig, people are really short of complaints if this is the sort of thing thats bothering them. Id have found that funny and sure its not like we all don't end up in similar condition from time to time.

Its all part of the show as the fella says.

We have one of the greatest events in the world on our door step and all people do is complain about it, you wont get craic like the streets of Galway race week anywhere. Its sickens me to read all the crap from people, especially when Im back at work wishing it was all just starting.

Speak for yourself, there are plenty of us that display a more mature atitude to social drinking than yourself. Obviously if you are one of those individuals from time to time, you will find nothing wrong with that type of behaviour. Unlike you i happen to think that some guy locked out of his head, falling all over the place, causing a nuisance and vomiting everywhere is embarassing and disgusting.

zarquon wrote: »
    Speak for yourself, there are plenty of us that display a more mature atitude to social drinking than yourself. Obviously if you are one of those individuals from time to time, you will find nothing wrong with that type of behaviour. Unlike you i happen to think that some guy locked out of his head, falling all over the place, causing a nuisance and vomiting everywhere is embarassing and disgusting.

I doubt he was falling all over the place and causing a nuisance in the morning, poor lad was just looking for somewhere for a "sneaky puke". Obviously he should just have gone into the toilet though rather than the middle of eyre square just for his own sake.

I managed to (somehow) get through race week with no sneaky puke this year which I'm quite proud off :D considering the the amount consumed and getting up to go to the races everyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

"sneaky puke"

I have to love this. Brilliant name for a punk band :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Red_Wake

Who gives a damn if a lad is sick as a pig, people are really short of complaints if this is the sort of thing thats bothering them. Id have found that funny and sure its not like we all don't end up in similar condition from time to time.

Its all part of the show as the fella says.

We have one of the greatest events in the world on our door step and all people do is complain about it, you wont get craic like the streets of Galway race week anywhere. Its sickens me to read all the crap from people, especially when Im back at work wishing it was all just starting.

You sound like a parochial cretin.

Mod note: user banned

Red_Wake wrote: »
    You sound like a parochial cretin.

You live a sheltered life if having a bit of craic during race week makes you a cretin. You would swear I was advocating riots on the streets. A lad a bit worse for wear of a morning is obviously a heinous crime for some people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ok, Race Week is over and so is this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement