Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Parkour Lessons?

• 30-07-2012 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

I live in Tallaght,and I am 15 years old ,and I was wondering where the closest athelitic clubs that do classes for beginners is located?

do they have a website?

All advice apreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭Dr Gradus

Your best bet is to find a practitioner who lives near you and meet up and discuss how he/she trains. You'll learn so much just from watching how someone approaches certain problems.

Learning indoors with the safety of crash mats and so on really just gives you a false sense of safety and can impede your progress when you move to training outside.

That said there are some places that do hold formal classes, in celbridge and IADT as far as I'm aware.

You'll track down the details on www.pkire.com fairly easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭boxinginfo

is there any other athelitic clubs other than the one in celbridge that do parkour lessons for begginers. in/around dublin.

Advertisement