Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Bishopscourt

Options
  • 30-07-2012 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi does anyone know if a bus goes from the city centre to Dunnes Bishopscourt. I tried looking up the Bus Eireann webiste but I keep on getting errors. If anyone knows the bus number I can take it from there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Is that in Bishopstown? If it is, then you want the No. 208.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

bishoptown court dunnes is the one by the roundabout where the new flyover is being built, as far as i know you are better off getting off the bus (no 8) after the b-town bar before it turns right, and walking over from there,

the only thing is with all the construction the pedestrian bridge had been removed so im not sure how easy it is,

you are still looking at a 10 minute (maybe longer) walk from the nearest bus stop though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

The standard 208 bus has a stop on Hawkes road, i think this is the next stop after the bishopstown bar.

It would be a 10 min stroll from here, and most of that time would be crossing the bandon road roundabout at the pedestrian crossings .

• Registered Users Posts: 49 murraymar

Thanks for your help guys. Have no car at mo and have an interview out that neck of the woods.

Advertisement