Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

permanently,banned from After Hours for posting Spam

Options
  • 30-07-2012 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I did not know that I coud not do this post more then one post!:confused:
    It was my first time using Boards.ie to post and I thought that I could post more then one post I will not do it again,but I honestly did not know.
    I thought this site would be a great one for making it public about a public meeting,please unban me

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hello.

I will be checking into this for you.

After hours or boards.ie in general is not the place to get traffic for meetings etc.

At this point I note you have posted similar in another forum also.

To be perfectly honest I can accept that anyone can make a mistake so we can look to review your ban shortly.

The first step would be to send a private message to the moderator in question. I would suggest if you explain the problem to him, that you did not realise that what you posted was against the rules and won't be doing it again then the moderator in question should be able to help you out.

Advertisement