Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refunds to laser card

Options
  • 30-07-2012 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭

How long do these take? I was meant a refund, to my laser card. It was only on friday but its still not in my account. Should I worry or is this normal to take a few days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Laser seems to take 3 working days. So by wed if theres no sign call the bank, then the retailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Can take up to 7 working days..sit tight :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Thanks. Think im worrying over nothing so. Thought someone else is having a good time with my money.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭daheff

Why is it that charges to your laser card are instantaneous but refunds take up to 7 days?

who is sitting on the funds for 7 days??

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Charges generally don't go through instantly (they are sometimes authorised, which places a hold for the same amount on the card to ensure it's paid) but the actual charge itself normally takes a few days.

Refunds (in many cases) are done in batches rather than in each and every individual case so that's why they sometimes take longer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement