Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get cola cao in Ireland?

Options
  • 30-07-2012 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hi guys!

Serious cravings for cola coa. For anyone who doesn't know, it's a (Spanish) chocolate drink (powder). Can get it in Spain (obviously), but I remember my mum used to buy it here back in the 90s when I was a kid. Don't see it around these days though!

Anyone know anywhere that stocks it? Or anywhere I can get it? I'm from South Dublin. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I've seen it in Dunnes, not sure if it's in every store though

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭litup

I think they stock it in nearly every supermarket. Definitely in my local Dunnes, Tesco and Superquinn.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

You can get the French equivalent, Cacolac, in Max's on Baggot Street (their shop upstairs). It's in a bottled form but the taste is the same

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

I haven't seen it in a while. Used to get it all the time in supermarkets, but its been ages since they stocked it

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Jogathon

Totally hooked since I was a kid, drinking a cup now that I brought home from Spain. I got it last year in a local Supervalu but I'm not in Dublin. It is available if you just have a look about in different shops.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Used be available everywhere.

The beauty of it is that it's great hot or cold

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Rocket19

jayteecork wrote: »
    Used be available everywhere.

The beauty of it is that it's great hot or cold

I knowww, haha. Funny, people are saying they can get it anywhere, I haven't seen it in years (except in Spain!)! Definitely haven't seen it locally. Must extend the search : P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement