Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to videos.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Chips Ahoy

You left out the best one.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Lordsmeg... fair dues... that watermelon one had me coughing i was laughing so much.

:D:D:D

Edit: ive just seen the pancakes one... the milk pouring had me in stitches! - dont think i have laughed that much in ages!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

The watermelon...bahahahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

I am literally crying laughing. The GF thinks there's something wrong with me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

I am literally crying laughing. The GF thinks there's something wrong with me.

I agree with your gf!

Watched a few of them - still waiting to even smile, never mind falling around in stitches laughing :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Delphi91 wrote: »
    I agree with your gf!

Watched a few of them - still waiting to even smile, never mind falling around in stitches laughing :confused:

QFT..... It's a bad sign when I begin fast-forwarding a 44 second vid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Actually made me cry with laughter! I don't know why but I think they're hilarious :D

I can't watch anymore, I'm making a scene in work!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Seen one, seen 'em all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Goes to show how subjective 'funny' is.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

This is one of them orgasming while opening a can of beans performance art yolks right?

Advertisement