Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

visa for australia

Options
  • 30-07-2012 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Im looking to get any visa which will get me into Australia to work in the area I am qualified. I have both a Bachelor of Arts and a Masters in Planning. The Masters finished in 2009 and I could not find work in that area in Ireland at all. I have been working in retail since, but want to go abroad to start my career. I would have gone earlier, but with trying to save money to go abroad, and then having a baby, things got put on hold. I am wondering what are my visa options, if any, to get into Australia? Im beginning to give up because it seems I need to have work experience, which I dont, and obviously with having a dependant I cant get working holiday visa either!!!

Advertisement