Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online real money poker apps

Options
  • 30-07-2012 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I was hoping to get a bit of advice.My dad is really big into paddy power online poker. He had been using our PC at home to play, the computer has since died a death and I was hoping to get him a new nexus 7 tablet, the only thing is all the poker apps for android appear to be crappy apps only for a bit of fun kinda use (no real money bets). Are there any proper apps out there? Something very similar to paddy power poker would be great. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

weedhead wrote: »
    Hi guys, I was hoping to get a bit of advice.My dad is really big into paddy power online poker. He had been using our PC at home to play, the computer has since died a death and I was hoping to get him a new nexus 7 tablet, the only thing is all the poker apps for android appear to be crappy apps only for a bit of fun kinda use (no real money bets). Are there any proper apps out there? Something very similar to paddy power poker would be great. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks

O and also he is not very PC literate :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

Www.switchpoker.com Irish owned company. Real money poker will work on android phones

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Full list of Android sites and reviews of them all here: www.androidpokersites.com

Advertisement