Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC direct debit debit charge on July bill?

• 30-07-2012 11:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,465 ✭✭✭✭

Have this on my July bill and none before.
    I use ebilling and should as far as I know not get any charges above the regular bundle ones.

I'm an Ulsterbank customer and am wondering if its somehow related to the issues with them a couple of weeks ago?

Anyone else have this charge on their bills this month?

215225.jpg

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

The logical thing to do here of course is to ask UPC what exactly is going on.

If you normally pay by dd did you check to see if your account was actually paid last month due to the abject Ulster Bank mess?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,465 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Everything was paid according to the bank statement but i suspect they were late paying it. I was just wondering if this was a new charge.

Dealing with Ulsterbank about this is likely to lead to frustration (again), I was just wondering if anyone else here noticed on their monthly bill too this month before I have to go down that road.

If its UPC then I'll chase it up with them, boardsies are nicer and without any hold time that costs me money :) though so hopefully someone here will know what it relates too.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

Supercell wrote: »
    Everything was paid according to the bank statement but i suspect they were late paying it. I was just wondering if this was a new charge.

Dealing with Ulsterbank about this is likely to lead to frustration (again), I was just wondering if anyone else here noticed on their monthly bill too this month before I have to go down that road.

If its UPC then I'll chase it up with them, boardsies are nicer and without any hold time that costs me money :) though so hopefully someone here will know what it relates too.

upc is free to call 1908

Advertisement