Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TFN Oz

Options
  • 31-07-2012 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

ok just tried to apply on line for TFN for Oz, the government website says im eligible but to wait til i get to Oz to apply it wont leave me do it on line.

Is this normal that it wont let me apply on line?

Does it matter if i dont have a TFN before i go?

Is there anywhere else i can apply for one?(doin it all myself not goin thru USIT,already have visa)

Prob simple enough answers so mods can close when ever necessary

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

ok just tried to apply on line for TFN for Oz, the government website says im eligible but to wait til i get to Oz to apply it wont leave me do it on line.

Is this normal that it wont let me apply on line?
    Yes officially you are supposed to be in Australia
    Does it matter if i dont have a TFN before i go?
    Nope, takes a few days. Would be surprised of you needed it (i.e. started working and need a TFN) before you got it.
    Is there anywhere else i can apply for one?(doin it all myself not goin thru USIT,already have visa)
    Nope only one place - all those companies go through the same form too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭larchielads

thank you for your help mods feel free to close

Advertisement