Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

right bottom corner

• 31-07-2012 7:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭

I have always had a bit of trouble hitting the numbers in the right corner of the board i.e. 17 2 15 but recently it's getting riduculous.
    I have no problem elsewhere (relatively speaking) but there are times when when I can't seem to hit these numbers. I've tried moving left and right along the oche but to no avail. I could throw 5 or 6 darts without hitting even one 15 which just doesn't make sense if I can hit a minimum of 4 of 5 darts at nearly every other number.

Does anyine else have a similar problem and how have you overcome it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

gramar wrote: »
    I have always had a bit of trouble hitting the numbers in the right corner of the board i.e. 17 2 15 but recently it's getting riduculous.
    I have no problem elsewhere (relatively speaking) but there are times when when I can't seem to hit these numbers. I've tried moving left and right along the oche but to no avail. I could throw 5 or 6 darts without hitting even one 15 which just doesn't make sense if I can hit a minimum of 4 of 5 darts at nearly every other number.

Does anyine else have a similar problem and how have you overcome it?
    you can try standing with your throwing arm directly in front of the number you are throwing at, also try and throw the dart with as little body movement as possible,just let your eyes and arm do the work as a english county player many years ago,i changed my throwing stance more than once,less body movement was my answer,anyway try it ,it worked for me,

Advertisement