Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD accommodation- bit confused

Options
  • 31-07-2012 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I put myself on the UCD accommodation waiting list around mid june i think, but now can't remember my number of place in line so I went on my email to find my number but can't find a confirmation email, is this normal or should I have got one? I'm a bit worried now that my application didn't go through :/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

https://sisweb.ucd.ie/usis/W_AC_DISPLAY.P_DISP_PROSPECTIVE_LOGIN

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Glitter_star94

https://sisweb.ucd.ie/usis/W_AC_DISPLAY.P_DISP_PROSPECTIVE_LOGIN

Thank you! I've just been on it, but unfortunately found I'm like 2500! Is there any chance of me getting accommodation? Especially as I live in England? :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

Thank you! I've just been on it, but unfortunately found I'm like 2500! Is there any chance of me getting accommodation? Especially as I live in England? :/
    You're English? :O
    Straight to the bottom of the list for you! :mad:

Jk, it doesn't matter where you're from or how far you are from campus- it's the same for everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

Apparently even people in the 3000s get places so you should be fine. Remember that lots won't end up going to UCD or take alternative accommodation.

Siuin wrote: »
    You're English? :O
    Straight to the bottom of the list for you! :mad:

Jk, it doesn't matter where you're from or how far you are from campus- it's the same for everyone

Haha hey! :p Well technically I'm Irish as my parents are but I hate when Americans claim they are Irish so I'm not going to be hypocritical

• Advertisement

Apparently even people in the 3000s get places so you should be fine. Remember that lots won't end up going to UCD or take alternative accommodation.

Ok thanks! I know a lot won't end up going to UCD but if there are only 700 ish people who get a place, that's like 1800 who would have to drop out before me :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement