Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little rugby

Options
  • 31-07-2012 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Hi

I want to get my little boy involved in little rugby. I know there's little kickers who play football in rathfarnham and there's a domain set up for little rugby but all I've gotten back is that they'll get in touch when they're established.

I've heard other parents talk about rugby for toddlers (obviously just fun stuff - no scrums yet!!). My little lad is 3 and a half.

Any one know anything about this or have a name or contact number??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

• Registered Users Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Where do you live? My nephew from 4/5 plays at Old Belvedere on Angelsea Road, there are some younger ones. I seem to remember a match against Blackrock. No involvement withthe schools - these are kids teams affiliated to the adult clubs.

Advertisement