Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Dragonball Z Movie 2013

Options
  • 31-07-2012 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

What are everyone else's expectations?

Saw something about it and said it takes place between the 10 year gap after Kid Buu.

I'm not sure what to expect as its not going to be written by Akira Toriyama.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

karaokeman wrote: »
    What are everyone else's expectations?

Saw something about it and said it takes place between the 10 year gap after Kid Buu.

I'm not sure what to expect as its not going to be written by Akira Toriyama.

Rename the thread, new Dragonball z movie sounds like another Hollywood version.

The end of Dragonball z was set around then, when uub fought a goku. If they stick to continuity then Goku might not be in it as he's not back on earth until years later in GT and he's not around until just before the world tournament where he fought uub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

Low. I doubt they'll do anything interesting and just have another big bad appear, get really angry and beam him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

just heard about this, can't wait! also akira toriyama is said to be involved!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jeanadamz

Actually have seen Dragon Ball the Movie just recently. I think it was the first one. All my nephews are so into Dragon Ball, they would love this news. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

if you mean dragonball evolution i wouldn't even count that muck in the dragonball universe

• Advertisement
Advertisement