Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How Iran deal with dodgy bankers..

• 31-07-2012 11:41am

They start with sentencing 4 people to death...:eek:

“Of 39 defendants, whose charges were heard, the court’s judge has sentenced four to death and two others to life imprisonment. The remaining defendants received prison terms of 25 years, 20 years, 10 years, and less,” Gholam-Hossein Mohseni-Ejei was quoted by IRNA as saying on Monday.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/07/30/253514/iran-condemns-4-to-death-in-bank-fraud/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

They also deal with unmarried mothers and people who are gay in interesting ways too.

I don't think we should take our lead from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Seems to work for bankers though. Bloody bankers. What a scourge on society.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

I've always said we should try to be more like Iran.

No, wait, nobody ever said that.

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    They also deal with unmarried mothers and people who are gay in interesting ways too.

I don't think we should take our lead from them.

Funninly enough though, they are quite cool with transgenderism. They perform a lot of those type operations every year. Even recognising changes legally on birth certs.

( useless bit of info ) :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Death to our bankers would be a bit extreme alright. How about the next best thing and lock them in a room with Twink for 24 hours.

• Advertisement

RikkFlair wrote: »
    Death to our bankers would be a bit extreme alright. How about the next best thing and lock them in a room with Twink for 24 hours.

Hmm, some of them might Choose the death penalty over Twink LOL

(please dont have me arrested Ms twinkle , I was only messin :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

hardCopy wrote: »
    I've always said we should try to be more like Iran.

No, wait, nobody ever said that.

Yes. Because Sharia Law is such an interesting prospect.

:rolleyes:

Iran leads the way with putting people to death for inane reasons allright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Thinly veiled muslim thread.

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Thinly veiled muslim thread.

:D I see what ye did there.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

Fair play to Iran, we should follow their lead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Meanwhile countless millions of unborn babies are butchered at abortion clinics right across the western world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Pure_Cork

Fair play to the Iranians, a great bunch of lads.

Meanwhile countless millions of unborn babies are butchered at abortion clinics right across the western world.

bluewolf wrote: »

Innit.?
    I bow to you, i'd hate to have to moderate that ****e myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

Be like Iran? Let the bankers do what they want, once i can have a pint and have a rasher sandwhich... fcuk that :)

Advertisement