Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit of advice needed

Options
  • 31-07-2012 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭

So as i've said i've just started vaping and i have the eGo-T. it uses the cartridges as seen here and i'm just wondering if there is a better cartridge system to use with this model? i got 5 cartridges with it and i bought 10 replacement cartridges (before i knew about buying juice) and i've been re using them. I've noticed that one of the cartridges' little silicone cap is getting discoloured and i'm unsure of whether to throw it out and use another one or what.

So basically i'm wondering is there a better cartridge system out there that i can use and reuse over and over again.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i think you can wash them .. but in general they're meant to be disposable

when my sister gave me her ego-t she wasnt using anymore she handed me a small bag full of about 40 empty tanks.. afaik they're pretty cheap, considering you can just rewash and reuse them for ages before tossing them

there are a and b style tanks , the b style is slightly larger.. i think an extra .5 to 1ml capacity.. when I used them I found the draw slightly better on the b as well, but i dont know if it was hugely noticeable. if you get the b type tanks though you will need the b type atomiser as the b tanks are too big to fit in the ego-t a atomiser.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

I just switched to an ego Vision V2. Aparently not the best clearmoniser out there but I find it much better than the tank system on the ego-t batery

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Probably should have researched properly before asking :o i'm a divil for it

also this probably should have gone to the device thread :o

i'll continue over there

Advertisement