Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardening Work

Options
  • 31-07-2012 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Dear All,
    I have some work that I need done in the garden but am having trouble finding someone to do the work. Could anyone help with recommendations. What I am looking to do is:
    1. Remove about 48 feet of Griselinia hedging
    2. Replace the hedge with a new fence - concrete posts with a concrete footing piece with a wooden infill panel
    3. Put in a couple of stone drains to help with drainage
    4. Put up a new barna shed
    5. Rotovate the area for new lawn

The house is detatched with side access but this access is not wide enough to get in a standard mini-digger, but the back wall of the garden does back out onto a road so there may be the ability to lift a mini-digger into the garden.

I am in the Wexford town area.

I would really appreciate it if people could recommend people to me for the work or let me know where I could go in order to find someone to do this work.

Thank you

Advertisement