Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Larger Size Maternity Clothes

Options
  • 31-07-2012 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello Ladies,

I am getting to the point where I only fit into 1 pair of trousers. I'm 11 weeks pregnant.

I am normally a size 20 - 22. Is there any shop that does pregnancy clothes in larger sizes?

I've had a look online - but on the US sites - when I measure myself on their scale - I come out as a US size 28 - which seriously isn't right. So I'm nervous about buying online.

As it's not public knowledge that I'm pregnant yet - I don't want to go asking the few bigger ladies that I know - where they got their stuff.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction :) please?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

Hello Ladies,

I am getting to the point where I only fit into 1 pair of trousers. I'm 11 weeks pregnant.

I am normally a size 20 - 22. Is there any shop that does pregnancy clothes in larger sizes?

I've had a look online - but on the US sites - when I measure myself on their scale - I come out as a US size 28 - which seriously isn't right. So I'm nervous about buying online.

As it's not public knowledge that I'm pregnant yet - I don't want to go asking the few bigger ladies that I know - where they got their stuff.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction :) please?

Thanks!
    You would be a US size 18 or 16 if it runs big.....that corresponds to xl or xxl in maternity pants and tops depending on bust size!! I'm from the US and got some pants and stuff from motherhood maternity...very roomy sizing and good quality!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

im on the bigger side too im normally a 22-24 i got my clothes on simplybe.ie and the clothes are great quality and last too, i also got some tops in new look and also in mothercare.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MrsDwat2012

Thank you girls. I didn't know where to start looking. I didn't think Mothercare went up that big. Look what assuming did for me!

Advertisement