Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from 6 forums I've never posted in.

Options
  • 31-07-2012 1:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

These messages came at once.
    Dear Border-Rat,

You have been permanently banned from Emergency Services for being uncivil.
    I have never posted in that forum.
    Dear Border-Rat,

You have been permanently banned from Garda Recruitment for being uncivil.
    Nor have I posted in that forum.
    Dear Border-Rat,

You have been banned from Garda Reserve Recruitment for one day for being uncivil.
    This came at the same time.
    Dear Border-Rat,

You have been banned from Other Emergency Services Recruitment for one day for being uncivil.
    Dear Border-Rat,

You have been permanently banned from Voluntary Emergency Services for being uncivil.
    Dear Border-Rat,

You have been permanently banned from Other Emergency Services Recruitment for being uncivil.
    And never posted in that forum.
    Dear Border-Rat,

You have been permanently banned from Garda Reserve Recruitment for being uncivil.
    And another.

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Those are sub-forums of Emergency Services, from which you have a permanent ban. It's pretty much a given that if you're banned from a forum then you're banned from all its sub-forums; for the most part that's automatic, but may require manual intervention depending on how the forum permissions are set up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Border-Rat

And why was I banned from any? I notice a comment I made was removed. Care to explain why? Reproduce the comment here, I have no problem in any users seeing it.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Looks like you're no longer querying your ban from the sub-forums, but instead questioning the ES ban itself.

Please start a new thread detailing the actual dispute you wish to have adjudicated, but before you do, please contact the moderator who banned you to see if the dispute can be resolved by PM, as outlined in the diagram above.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement