Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniscrone accomodation?

Options
  • 31-07-2012 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

I am looking to rent a house for the weekend of the black pig festival, arriving on thurs 9th of aug and leaving on sun 12th aug. There are 4 or 5 of us. I'm having trouble finding a house.

Any ideas? Is carrowhubbock all privately owned houses now or is it still mainly owned by one person/company? I can't seem to find a number online
    Are there any other estates in the town that are set up as holiday homes like carrowhubbock?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭forestfruits

I think enniscrone.ie has a link to self catering property management in the area.
    Also check discoverireland.ie

You may find it hard to find anywhere that wants to rent to you for less than a full week, especially during the festival when it will be busy.

Advertisement