Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a zip fixed?? Please!!

Options
  • 31-07-2012 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi everyone,
    I have a very nice piece of luggage that the two zips have broken on. They actually are still attached to the runner on one side but have detached on the other. I can't fix it on my own and was wondering if anyone knew where I could get it fixed?
    Thanks very much :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

an alterations will fix it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Lovelyboy wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    I have a very nice piece of luggage that the two zips have broken on. They actually are still attached to the runner on one side but have detached on the other. I can't fix it on my own and was wondering if anyone knew where I could get it fixed?
    Thanks very much :D

where are you living OP? Chinatown will do it reasonably. i paid 20 euros to have a zip put into a fleece. for a suitcase it could be a bit more.

Advertisement