Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volleyball

Options
  • 31-07-2012 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭

Since we're all on the Olympics bandwagon and we have the archery up. Anyone fancy getting into volleyball? If I can get numbers I can do coaching sessions in Cill Bara sports hall who have the equipment. I've plenty of experience so I can take people of all abilities. It's all fun.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

kensutz wrote: »
    Since we're all on the Olympics bandwagon and we have the archery up. Anyone fancy getting into volleyball? If I can get numbers I can do coaching sessions in Cill Bara sports hall who have the equipment. I've plenty of experience so I can take people of all abilities. It's all fun.

Can i wear the tight shorts???? :D

I'd give it a go but it depends on the night really

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Ah coco you can wear anything. If I can round up numbers I'll sort out an evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Ah coco you can wear anything. If I can round up numbers I'll sort out an evening.

Once it's not Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or every other Friday than i'll give it ago haha

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Bluezar

Ken is some man for the niche sports! Cricket, Volleyball, an other..

You can say that again :) Looks like I have lots interested in this so will try and get it running in the next couple of weeks. Have to keep myself injury free for the tag all Irelands coming up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭fudark

there already is a volleyball group in Crystal Sports Centre on Cork Road.
    I used to play with them until I got leg injury.
    not sure about the the day or hours but can find out if anyone interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭The_Shotz

I'm up for giving it a go ken. Always wanted to try my hand at it.

fudark wrote: »
    there already is a volleyball group in Crystal Sports Centre on Cork Road.
    I used to play with them until I got leg injury.
    not sure about the the day or hours but can find out if anyone interested.

I thought they finished up but yeah if you can find out it would be great.

Advertisement