If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40-42 inch television

Options
  • 31-07-2012 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi,

Im in the market for a 38-42 inch TV with inbuilt Netflix & Saorview , my knowledge is not very good so this is where i hope you can help, my budget would be 400-600 eur. What is the best you can offer me for that. I would like to buy ASAP.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Gaman.

Just a wee quick question before I do some digging.

Are you using this for gaming or just TV and the odd movie ?

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭GAMAN

Hi Dave,

It would be for TV and Movies really, only a little bit of gaming, I plan to stream skygo alot from Xbox or laptop. I would be willing to go a bit higher is required.
    Thanks
    Quote=Richersounds.ie: Dave;80023834]Hi Gaman.

Just a wee quick question before I do some digging.

Are you using this for gaming or just TV and the odd movie ?

Cheers

Dave[/Quote]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Gaman.

The one that I would look at would be the LG 37LS570.

This is a 200Hz 37" and if you are after the best picture and performance that you can get, then this is the one to look at.

This would work out at €655 including delivery.

If a 37" is too small then let me know as you could go for a lesser spec 42" but it won't have as good a picture as the 37".

This smart 37" LED is a wee cracker.

Let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks for that I would like a little big bigger screen, is this one not as good LG 42LS570 - LED / SAORVIEW / SMART / 200Hz MCi / 4 HDMI / 3 USB / LIVE? What is the best price you can do on that one?
    Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi Dave,

Any update?
    Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

GAMAN wrote: »
    Hi Dave,

Any update?
    Thanks

Gaman,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - dave is off today so I am respondiong on his behalf - we are £479.95 on the 42LS570t at the moment - we will normally price beat but unfortunately we only price beat retailers who have the goods available in stock - Pixmania uk are quoting between 2-4 weeks for delivery on this model.

We have it available from stock and ready to ship at £479.95 - if you are interested just drop me a line with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to look after you asap.

Apologies again for the delay and as ever if we can assist in any way just give us a shout,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.