Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Hand PVC or Timber window required

Options
  • 31-07-2012 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭

Unusual request folks, I'm looking for a window for a self build small timber framed and cladded utility room at the rear of my house. I need one window, preferably with an opening. The measurements are 44.5 x 30 inches. Ideally wood affect color but white fine. I would consider two smaller window to fill the opening.

I've heard there are some suppliers that may have windows that perhaps were to small or large for Job lots. I can collect in the Laois / Offaly area. Any assistance appreciated.

Thanks in advance! :D

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Dempo1 wrote: »
    Unusual request folks, I'm looking for a window for a self build small timber framed and cladded utility room at the rear of my house. I need one window, preferably with an opening. The measurements are 44.5 x 30 inches. Ideally wood affect color but white fine. I would consider two smaller window to fill the opening.

I've heard there are some suppliers that may have windows that perhaps were to small or large for Job lots. I can collect in the Laois / Offaly area. Any assistance appreciated.

Thanks in advance! :D

Hotel full of windows sitting there in port;)

Advertisement