Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on transferring money from AIB to Credit Union account...

Options
  • 31-07-2012 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Without setting up a direct debit, can anyone advise on how to make a bank transfer from my AIB a/c to CU a/c online? I registered with CU online the other day and I'm waiting for my PIN in the post.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Legislator

Did your Credit Union issue you with an NSC and account number, if they did it's just a matter of setting up a standing order from your AIB account to the CU account. Alternatively you could make an online payment using AIB interent banking service. If your CU does not participate in the electronic clearing you should ask the CU for their NSC and account number into which you could also set up a standing order.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I manually transfer from my account to Aughrim Street Credit Union by simplay using their AC number and sort code. the subject/reference line is used for my AC number with the CU and if i want it towards my savings or loan.

Advertisement