Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patio Heater

Options
  • 31-07-2012 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get an external wall mounted patio heater 2-3kW?

Have had a look at some wholesalers but cannot find one with a suitable IP rating. Is it even possible to get one that can be exposed to a bit of rain?

Thanks

Brian

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

BrianDug wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get an external wall mounted patio heater 2-3kW?

Have had a look at some wholesalers but cannot find one with a suitable IP rating. Is it even possible to get one that can be exposed to a bit of rain?

Thanks

Brian

Yes. I bought these units before in Eurosales in Sandyford Industrial Estate. Prices vary, but you get what you pay for. Be warned, they are not cheap to run.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭BrianDug

Thanks for the response I found one in Meteor Electrical that was suitable for me needs.

Advertisement